Taipei, Taiwan, 1st February 2012 - VIA Technologies, Inc., a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced net sales for January 2012 of NT$ 302.94 million (US$ 10.24 million approximately).
This sales revenue represents a 13% month-on-month increase over revenues of NT$ 267.28 million (US$ 9.04 million) in December 2011.
Table 1: VIA January Sales Revenue
* In thousands of NT dollars
^ In thousands of US dollars (conversion US$1 = NT$ 29.58)
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC