Taipei, Taiwan, 1st February 2012 - VIA Technologies, Inc., a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced net sales for January 2012 of NT$ 302.94 million (US$ 10.24 million approximately).
This sales revenue represents a 13% month-on-month increase over revenues of NT$ 267.28 million (US$ 9.04 million) in December 2011.
Table 1: VIA January Sales Revenue
* In thousands of NT dollars
^ In thousands of US dollars (conversion US$1 = NT$ 29.58)
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now