Taipei, Taiwan, 1st February 2012 - VIA Technologies, Inc., a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced net sales for January 2012 of NT$ 302.94 million (US$ 10.24 million approximately).
This sales revenue represents a 13% month-on-month increase over revenues of NT$ 267.28 million (US$ 9.04 million) in December 2011.
Table 1: VIA January Sales Revenue
* In thousands of NT dollars
^ In thousands of US dollars (conversion US$1 = NT$ 29.58)
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse