Taipei, Taiwan, 1st February 2012 - VIA Technologies, Inc., a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced net sales for January 2012 of NT$ 302.94 million (US$ 10.24 million approximately).
This sales revenue represents a 13% month-on-month increase over revenues of NT$ 267.28 million (US$ 9.04 million) in December 2011.
Table 1: VIA January Sales Revenue
* In thousands of NT dollars
^ In thousands of US dollars (conversion US$1 = NT$ 29.58)
Latest News Posts
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling