FREMONT, California - February 1st, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has been selected by the readers of several major print publications and magazines as their top choices in the PC case and memory categories for 2011.
The awards bestowed on Corsair include:
The Netherlands' hardware.info magazine's "Best Case" award for the Obsidian Series® 800D, and "Best Memory Modules" award for Vengeance® high-performance DDR3 memory
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by Hardwareluxx magazine in Germany
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by PC Masters in Germany
"We're thrilled with the recognition from our customers around the world," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've put a lot of effort into ensuring all our products are of the highest quality and this recognition for the Obsidian Series 800D full-tower computer case and our Vengeance high-performance DDR3 memory shows that we're meeting the high expectations of extreme PC performance and gaming enthusiasts. We're proud to accept these 2011 reader's choice awards from these leading enthusiast publications."
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse