FREMONT, California - February 1st, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has been selected by the readers of several major print publications and magazines as their top choices in the PC case and memory categories for 2011.
The awards bestowed on Corsair include:
The Netherlands' hardware.info magazine's "Best Case" award for the Obsidian Series® 800D, and "Best Memory Modules" award for Vengeance® high-performance DDR3 memory
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by Hardwareluxx magazine in Germany
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by PC Masters in Germany
"We're thrilled with the recognition from our customers around the world," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've put a lot of effort into ensuring all our products are of the highest quality and this recognition for the Obsidian Series 800D full-tower computer case and our Vengeance high-performance DDR3 memory shows that we're meeting the high expectations of extreme PC performance and gaming enthusiasts. We're proud to accept these 2011 reader's choice awards from these leading enthusiast publications."
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition