FREMONT, California - February 1st, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has been selected by the readers of several major print publications and magazines as their top choices in the PC case and memory categories for 2011.
The awards bestowed on Corsair include:
The Netherlands' hardware.info magazine's "Best Case" award for the Obsidian Series® 800D, and "Best Memory Modules" award for Vengeance® high-performance DDR3 memory
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by Hardwareluxx magazine in Germany
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by PC Masters in Germany
"We're thrilled with the recognition from our customers around the world," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've put a lot of effort into ensuring all our products are of the highest quality and this recognition for the Obsidian Series 800D full-tower computer case and our Vengeance high-performance DDR3 memory shows that we're meeting the high expectations of extreme PC performance and gaming enthusiasts. We're proud to accept these 2011 reader's choice awards from these leading enthusiast publications."
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines