FREMONT, California - February 1st, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has been selected by the readers of several major print publications and magazines as their top choices in the PC case and memory categories for 2011.
The awards bestowed on Corsair include:
The Netherlands' hardware.info magazine's "Best Case" award for the Obsidian Series® 800D, and "Best Memory Modules" award for Vengeance® high-performance DDR3 memory
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by Hardwareluxx magazine in Germany
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by PC Masters in Germany
"We're thrilled with the recognition from our customers around the world," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've put a lot of effort into ensuring all our products are of the highest quality and this recognition for the Obsidian Series 800D full-tower computer case and our Vengeance high-performance DDR3 memory shows that we're meeting the high expectations of extreme PC performance and gaming enthusiasts. We're proud to accept these 2011 reader's choice awards from these leading enthusiast publications."
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent