The Twin Frozr III's thermal design is up to 10℃ cooler and produces 13.7dB less noise than the reference design!
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability!
[Industry, CA] Today, leading global graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially announces the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC graphics card built on the latest AMD 28nm Radeon HD7950 GPU with PCI Express Gen 3 support. MSI's exclusive Twin Frozr III thermal design features dual 8cm Propeller Blade fans to achieve up to 10℃ lower GPU temperatures and 13.7dB less noise under full load! MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software can be used to unleash the core and memory voltage potential providing up to 37.5% overclockability! The R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components include Hi-c CAP, Super Ferrite Choke and All Solid capacitors that have passed MIL-STD-810G level testing to deliver the best graphics card performance and quality to gamers. MSI further expands its R7900 with two new products, the R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC and R7950-2PMD3GD5/OC to provide the best choice for gamers.
Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal design 10℃ lower temperatures and 13.7dB less noise
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC adopts the advanced Twin Frozr III thermal design with dual 8cm fans with Propeller Blade technology that provide 20% more air flow. Nickel plated copper heat sink, high density cooling fins, and two 8mm Superpipe heat-pipes. Under full load, the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC achieves a GPU temperature that is 10℃ lower and produces 13.7dB less noise than a reference design cooler! Users will be able to enjoy their all-new and high-end gaming experience with superior performance and cooling capacity.
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability
MSI's R7900 graphics card series support world's popular overclocking software MSI Afterburner with GPU and memory overvoltage function, where the GPU can be overclocked by up to 37.5%; unleashing the full power of the graphics card! With MSI Afterburner, users can remotely monitor and overclock their graphics card through the MSI Afterburner app for Android and iOS devices! Afterburner also supports advanced fan speed control, 5 configuration pre-sets, Predator video capture function, and the Kombustor burn-in test and benchmarking application.
Military Class III components for the best performance and stability
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components that have been passed rigorous testing methods based on the MIL-STD-810G standard. The Hi-c CAP has eight times the lifespan of solid-state capacitors, the super ferrite chokes eliminates high frequency noise while under load and the all-solid capacitor have a ten year lifespan with excellent stability even under heavy loads for prolonged periods of time. The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC with Military Class III components provides gamers with the best in performance and stability.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives