The Twin Frozr III's thermal design is up to 10℃ cooler and produces 13.7dB less noise than the reference design!
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability!
[Industry, CA] Today, leading global graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially announces the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC graphics card built on the latest AMD 28nm Radeon HD7950 GPU with PCI Express Gen 3 support. MSI's exclusive Twin Frozr III thermal design features dual 8cm Propeller Blade fans to achieve up to 10℃ lower GPU temperatures and 13.7dB less noise under full load! MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software can be used to unleash the core and memory voltage potential providing up to 37.5% overclockability! The R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components include Hi-c CAP, Super Ferrite Choke and All Solid capacitors that have passed MIL-STD-810G level testing to deliver the best graphics card performance and quality to gamers. MSI further expands its R7900 with two new products, the R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC and R7950-2PMD3GD5/OC to provide the best choice for gamers.
Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal design 10℃ lower temperatures and 13.7dB less noise
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC adopts the advanced Twin Frozr III thermal design with dual 8cm fans with Propeller Blade technology that provide 20% more air flow. Nickel plated copper heat sink, high density cooling fins, and two 8mm Superpipe heat-pipes. Under full load, the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC achieves a GPU temperature that is 10℃ lower and produces 13.7dB less noise than a reference design cooler! Users will be able to enjoy their all-new and high-end gaming experience with superior performance and cooling capacity.
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability
MSI's R7900 graphics card series support world's popular overclocking software MSI Afterburner with GPU and memory overvoltage function, where the GPU can be overclocked by up to 37.5%; unleashing the full power of the graphics card! With MSI Afterburner, users can remotely monitor and overclock their graphics card through the MSI Afterburner app for Android and iOS devices! Afterburner also supports advanced fan speed control, 5 configuration pre-sets, Predator video capture function, and the Kombustor burn-in test and benchmarking application.
Military Class III components for the best performance and stability
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components that have been passed rigorous testing methods based on the MIL-STD-810G standard. The Hi-c CAP has eight times the lifespan of solid-state capacitors, the super ferrite chokes eliminates high frequency noise while under load and the all-solid capacitor have a ten year lifespan with excellent stability even under heavy loads for prolonged periods of time. The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC with Military Class III components provides gamers with the best in performance and stability.
Latest News Posts
- HTC 'still having internal discussions' on next-gen Vive
- CON MAN game has arrived on Apple & Android devices
- Ubisoft culls four PC games due to lack of popularity
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice hits the Nintendo 3DS on Sept 27
- Lenovo's new Thinkpad X1 Yoga has a 1440p OLED display
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller