The Twin Frozr III's thermal design is up to 10℃ cooler and produces 13.7dB less noise than the reference design!
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability!
[Industry, CA] Today, leading global graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially announces the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC graphics card built on the latest AMD 28nm Radeon HD7950 GPU with PCI Express Gen 3 support. MSI's exclusive Twin Frozr III thermal design features dual 8cm Propeller Blade fans to achieve up to 10℃ lower GPU temperatures and 13.7dB less noise under full load! MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software can be used to unleash the core and memory voltage potential providing up to 37.5% overclockability! The R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components include Hi-c CAP, Super Ferrite Choke and All Solid capacitors that have passed MIL-STD-810G level testing to deliver the best graphics card performance and quality to gamers. MSI further expands its R7900 with two new products, the R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC and R7950-2PMD3GD5/OC to provide the best choice for gamers.
Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal design 10℃ lower temperatures and 13.7dB less noise
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC adopts the advanced Twin Frozr III thermal design with dual 8cm fans with Propeller Blade technology that provide 20% more air flow. Nickel plated copper heat sink, high density cooling fins, and two 8mm Superpipe heat-pipes. Under full load, the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC achieves a GPU temperature that is 10℃ lower and produces 13.7dB less noise than a reference design cooler! Users will be able to enjoy their all-new and high-end gaming experience with superior performance and cooling capacity.
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability
MSI's R7900 graphics card series support world's popular overclocking software MSI Afterburner with GPU and memory overvoltage function, where the GPU can be overclocked by up to 37.5%; unleashing the full power of the graphics card! With MSI Afterburner, users can remotely monitor and overclock their graphics card through the MSI Afterburner app for Android and iOS devices! Afterburner also supports advanced fan speed control, 5 configuration pre-sets, Predator video capture function, and the Kombustor burn-in test and benchmarking application.
Military Class III components for the best performance and stability
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components that have been passed rigorous testing methods based on the MIL-STD-810G standard. The Hi-c CAP has eight times the lifespan of solid-state capacitors, the super ferrite chokes eliminates high frequency noise while under load and the all-solid capacitor have a ten year lifespan with excellent stability even under heavy loads for prolonged periods of time. The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC with Military Class III components provides gamers with the best in performance and stability.
Latest News Posts
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent