The Twin Frozr III's thermal design is up to 10℃ cooler and produces 13.7dB less noise than the reference design!
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability!
[Industry, CA] Today, leading global graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially announces the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC graphics card built on the latest AMD 28nm Radeon HD7950 GPU with PCI Express Gen 3 support. MSI's exclusive Twin Frozr III thermal design features dual 8cm Propeller Blade fans to achieve up to 10℃ lower GPU temperatures and 13.7dB less noise under full load! MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software can be used to unleash the core and memory voltage potential providing up to 37.5% overclockability! The R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components include Hi-c CAP, Super Ferrite Choke and All Solid capacitors that have passed MIL-STD-810G level testing to deliver the best graphics card performance and quality to gamers. MSI further expands its R7900 with two new products, the R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC and R7950-2PMD3GD5/OC to provide the best choice for gamers.
Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal design 10℃ lower temperatures and 13.7dB less noise
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC adopts the advanced Twin Frozr III thermal design with dual 8cm fans with Propeller Blade technology that provide 20% more air flow. Nickel plated copper heat sink, high density cooling fins, and two 8mm Superpipe heat-pipes. Under full load, the R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC achieves a GPU temperature that is 10℃ lower and produces 13.7dB less noise than a reference design cooler! Users will be able to enjoy their all-new and high-end gaming experience with superior performance and cooling capacity.
Exclusive GPU and memory overvoltage for up to 37.5% higher overclockability
MSI's R7900 graphics card series support world's popular overclocking software MSI Afterburner with GPU and memory overvoltage function, where the GPU can be overclocked by up to 37.5%; unleashing the full power of the graphics card! With MSI Afterburner, users can remotely monitor and overclock their graphics card through the MSI Afterburner app for Android and iOS devices! Afterburner also supports advanced fan speed control, 5 configuration pre-sets, Predator video capture function, and the Kombustor burn-in test and benchmarking application.
Military Class III components for the best performance and stability
The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC uses Military Class III components that have been passed rigorous testing methods based on the MIL-STD-810G standard. The Hi-c CAP has eight times the lifespan of solid-state capacitors, the super ferrite chokes eliminates high frequency noise while under load and the all-solid capacitor have a ten year lifespan with excellent stability even under heavy loads for prolonged periods of time. The MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC with Military Class III components provides gamers with the best in performance and stability.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis