400W, 520W, and 620W PSU's feature hybrid modularity and quiet cooling technology at affordable prices
Fremont, Calif. - February 1, 2012 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the High Current Gamer M series, a mid-range wattage class of hybrid modular power supplies. The High Current Gamer M series is an extension of the HCG PSU line issued in late 2010 but features hybrid modularity, allowing for cleaner systems by reducing cable clutter behind the motherboard.
Antec's new desktop PSU series provides quiet, efficient power in 400W, 520W, and 620W models, accommodating casual gamers, home office and corporate consumers. The High Current Gamer M Series is the perfect combination of power and cabling that supply extreme levels of power and superb efficiency.
Maximum Efficiency - As one of industry's mainstream 80 PLUS® Bronze certified PSU, the High Current Gamer M series offers an ideal combination of industry-leading reliability, guaranteed Continuous Power and up to 87% energy efficiency to help reduce electric bills.
Whisper Quiet - A simple 135mm two ball-bearing fan controlled by Antec's renowned Thermal Manager and CircuitShield operates with minimal noise even at full load.
Premium Components - High Current Gamer M employs 4 fully-protected High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities to ensure maximum CPU and GPU compatibility. It's designed with 100% Japanese capacitors, ensuring maximum DC stability and regulation. It also offers stealth wires for minimal visibility inside the chassis and a 10-pin modular socket for High Current Flexibility.
Black mesh cable sleeves - All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
Safety Precautions - Patented Circuitshield includes voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection which automatically shuts down the PSU to prevent further system damage.
All HCG-M power supplies are covered by an Antec five-year parts & labor warranty.
"Antec has succeeded with providing consumers with quiet and efficient power supplies to choose from," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "And now we want to provide the same type of power and convenience via hybrid modularity power supply that will help with energy reduction."
The HCG-M PSU series will be available in the US on Newegg, ASI, Ma Labs, Amazon, J&R and Buy.com and in Canada on NCIX and Canada Computers in early February.
High Current Gamer M
620W Continuous Power
80 PLUS® BRONZE certified - Up to 87% efficient
10-pin modular sockets
135mm double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
All-black wires for minimal visibility in chassis
All Japanese Heavy-Duty Capacitors
Advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
92.9% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
AQ5 - Antec Quality 5 year warranty and global online support 24/7
Industrial grade protections:
o Over Current Protection (OCP)
o Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
o Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
o Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
o Over Power Protection (OPP)
o Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
**taken from HCG-620
Power Supply Connectors:
1 x 24(20+4)-pin main connector
1 x 8(4+4)-pin ATX12V/EPS12V
2 x 8(6+2)-pin PCI-E
1 x FDD + 3 x Molex
3 x Molex (1 each)
2 x SATA (3 each)
**taken from HCG-620
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99