BALDWIN PARK, CA (January 31, 2012) -- CyberpowerPC, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a leading manufacturer of custom gaming desktop PCs, gaming notebooks, and performance workstations, today announced it is the first U.S. computer manufacturer to offer Intel's Performance Tuning Protection Plan, which provides an added layer of warranty protection in the event of CPU damage caused by overclocking.
The Performance Tuning Protection Plan is a chance to experiment with the overclocking features of your CyberpowerPC gaming rig without the fear of what may happen if you push the processor too far. The Plan will provide complete one-time replacement of the processor if you overclock or over-tweak the voltage and the CPU fails.
If your CyberpowerPC's processor fails under normal usage, it will be replaced under the standard warranty; if it fails while running outside of Intel's specifications, it will be replaced under the Performance Tuning Protection Plan. CyberpowerPC will offer the Intel Plan for all systems built with "K" and "X" Intel boxed processors. Intel launched the plan in January and it will last for six months.
As one of the first system builders to offer the Intel Performance Tuning Protection Plan, CyberpowerPC has teamed with world-wide leading motherboard manufacturer Gigabyte to offer the Intel Plan free to customers who purchase an Intel 2nd Generation K CPU and a Gigabyte Z68 motherboard.
"We're very excited to partner up with Intel and Gigabyte to provide this service for our enthusiast customers," said Eric Cheung, CEO of CyberpowerPC. "We're inviting our hardcore gaming customers to push their systems to the limit because CyberpowerPC and Intel have your back."
CyberpowerPC also offers its in-house Venom Boost technology which overclocks the processor up to an additional 30 percent. For those who do not want to experiment, Venom Boost technology is a safe way to obtain maximum performance for gaming, multi-tasking and intense multimedia and business applications.
CyberpowerPC pairs every gaming rig with the most current video cards from NVIDIA and AMD to deliver cinematic visuals on the latest games. Customers can also opt to have CyberpowerPC's Advance Hydro Liquid Cooling Kit installed in their system to keep overclocked CPUs and extreme gaming GPUs cooled and running quiet.
All CyberpowerPC's gaming systems can be customized with a number of performance hardware and components such as Solid State Drives, Blu-Ray drives, gaming memory, gaming peripherals, business and productivity software, and more at the company website, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com .
CyberpowerPC assembles every system in the US. Each system is meticulously built including precise cable routing to ensure optimal airflow and a clean aesthetic appearance. CyberpowerPC loads every system with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System for an enhanced gaming and multimedia experience. All CyberpowerPC gaming systems include a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs