Taipei, Taiwan - January 31st, 2012 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced new industry-leading, single piece 8GB DDR3-1600 high-density memory modules. Known for industry-high standards of quality control and meticulous device engineering, the new modules will meet and exceed expectations of customers who seek performance and quality in DRAM products.
With this launch ADATA is continuing its tradition as an industry leader in DRAM product line-up. These 8GB Premier Series DDR3-1600 single piece memory modules allow users to boost system performance over the limitations of memory slot availability.
The Premier Series 1600Mbps DDR3 240-Pin (Unbuffered DIMM) are standard pin design modules operating at 1.5 volts, with bandwidth up to 12.8 Gb/second (PC3 12800). The memory modules are made of cutting edge high density 4Gb DRAM, so they operate faster, consume less power, and hence operate at cooler temperatures. All the modules are in accordance with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council, JEDEC Solid State Technology Association) and RoHS design and production standards, simultaneously ensuring compatibility with all computer systems adopting the same standard, and are ecologically sound products. ADATA Series memory modules come with lifetime warranty and service1, providing consumers the best protection.
- 240-Pin Unbuffered DIMM / 204-Pin SO-DIMM
- JEDEC DDR3-1600 compliance and also compatible with DDR3-1333 and lower frequency operations
- RoHS compliant
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles