Taipei, Taiwan - January 31st, 2012 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced new industry-leading, single piece 8GB DDR3-1600 high-density memory modules. Known for industry-high standards of quality control and meticulous device engineering, the new modules will meet and exceed expectations of customers who seek performance and quality in DRAM products.
With this launch ADATA is continuing its tradition as an industry leader in DRAM product line-up. These 8GB Premier Series DDR3-1600 single piece memory modules allow users to boost system performance over the limitations of memory slot availability.
The Premier Series 1600Mbps DDR3 240-Pin (Unbuffered DIMM) are standard pin design modules operating at 1.5 volts, with bandwidth up to 12.8 Gb/second (PC3 12800). The memory modules are made of cutting edge high density 4Gb DRAM, so they operate faster, consume less power, and hence operate at cooler temperatures. All the modules are in accordance with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council, JEDEC Solid State Technology Association) and RoHS design and production standards, simultaneously ensuring compatibility with all computer systems adopting the same standard, and are ecologically sound products. ADATA Series memory modules come with lifetime warranty and service1, providing consumers the best protection.
- 240-Pin Unbuffered DIMM / 204-Pin SO-DIMM
- JEDEC DDR3-1600 compliance and also compatible with DDR3-1333 and lower frequency operations
- RoHS compliant
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup