Design for the best HD Gaming Experience and Computing Performance
Taipei, Taiwan -January 31st, 2012 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the graphics solution for no-compromise gamers: the PowerColor HD7950 series. Armed with 28nm GCN architecture, PowerColor lined up PCS+ and standard editions to fulfill every hungry gamer's demand. Both editions support the latest PCI Express 3.0, easily maximizing performance by doubling the bandwidth of previous generation, delivering ground-breaking gaming experience like never before.
The PCS+ HD7950 has factory overclocked setting at 880MHz core and 1250MHz memory speed, with dual 92mm ultra huge fan and 3 units 8mm large heat pipes design, easily dissipating the heat from pure cooper base which fully covers the GPU, providing 15% lower temp. and 20% quieter noise level. The HD7950 clocks at 800MHz core and 1250MHz memory speed, ready to tackle all the demanding game titles.
The HD7950 series takes advantage of AMD PowerTune technology, maximizing performance by dynamically increasing GPU engine clock, enabling higher clockspeeds when it needed; also, with the latest AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and HD3D technology, gamers can get a lifelike gaming experience through the 16k x 16k maximum display group resolution. Furthermore, with the support of AMD APP Acceleration, the latest HD7950 series can offload computing from CPU to GPU, speeding up the daily applications and increasing the efficiency
More details on the cards, here.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now