OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, announced it has been named to CRN's 2012 Data Center 100 list. This annual list recognizes technology vendors for powering, supporting and protecting today's data center services in an environmentally and economically friendly manner, while boosting efficiency and productivity.
OCZ Technology Group offers a wide range of high-performance SSD solutions designed and manufactured for client, enterprise, IT, and OEM needs. Solving storage challenges and surpassing economical roadblocks, these innovative products accelerate enterprise applications, not just store data, and deliver superior reliability. With the goal of increasing productivity and reducing total cost of ownership, OCZ's approach to storage can transform a product offering or IT infrastructure unlike any other solution.
OCZ was selected for the Data Center 100 list for its comprehensive lineup of performance oriented solutions and continued innovation to make SSDs the storage of choice for server and datacenter infrastructures as the cooler, quieter, and faster alternative to traditional mechanical hard drives.
"The 2012 Data Center 100 list recognizes vendors that, over the course of 2011, have shown a dedication to the innovation and advancement of today's data center services," said Kelley Damore, Vice President and Editorial Director for UBM Channel. "The recent upsurge in cloud computing has solution providers searching for new ways to ensure their clients maintain connectivity while mitigating costs and security threats. We congratulate each vendor on the 2012 Data Center 100 list for providing a significant growth opportunity for solution providers to build their business by offering cutting-edge products and services to customers."
"OCZ's recognition in CRN's Data Center 100 list is a great testament to our commitment to developing innovative solid state storage solutions that address the unique cloud based and big-data challenges facing our data center clients and partners," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "Our focus is on providing best-in-breed SSDs that deliver superior performance and total cost of ownership, and we are delighted to work closely with industry leading channel partners and greatly appreciate their support."
Selected by CRN's editorial staff, the 2012 Data Center 100 list is featured in the January issue of CRN Magazine and will be featured online at http://www.crn.com.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines