OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, announced it has been named to CRN's 2012 Data Center 100 list. This annual list recognizes technology vendors for powering, supporting and protecting today's data center services in an environmentally and economically friendly manner, while boosting efficiency and productivity.
OCZ Technology Group offers a wide range of high-performance SSD solutions designed and manufactured for client, enterprise, IT, and OEM needs. Solving storage challenges and surpassing economical roadblocks, these innovative products accelerate enterprise applications, not just store data, and deliver superior reliability. With the goal of increasing productivity and reducing total cost of ownership, OCZ's approach to storage can transform a product offering or IT infrastructure unlike any other solution.
OCZ was selected for the Data Center 100 list for its comprehensive lineup of performance oriented solutions and continued innovation to make SSDs the storage of choice for server and datacenter infrastructures as the cooler, quieter, and faster alternative to traditional mechanical hard drives.
"The 2012 Data Center 100 list recognizes vendors that, over the course of 2011, have shown a dedication to the innovation and advancement of today's data center services," said Kelley Damore, Vice President and Editorial Director for UBM Channel. "The recent upsurge in cloud computing has solution providers searching for new ways to ensure their clients maintain connectivity while mitigating costs and security threats. We congratulate each vendor on the 2012 Data Center 100 list for providing a significant growth opportunity for solution providers to build their business by offering cutting-edge products and services to customers."
"OCZ's recognition in CRN's Data Center 100 list is a great testament to our commitment to developing innovative solid state storage solutions that address the unique cloud based and big-data challenges facing our data center clients and partners," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology. "Our focus is on providing best-in-breed SSDs that deliver superior performance and total cost of ownership, and we are delighted to work closely with industry leading channel partners and greatly appreciate their support."
Selected by CRN's editorial staff, the 2012 Data Center 100 list is featured in the January issue of CRN Magazine and will be featured online at http://www.crn.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition