ASETEK LIQUID COOLING ENABLES SAPPHIRE TECHNOLOGY'S ATOMIC HD 4870 X2 ACHIEVE BLAZING SPEED
Single-slot solution delivers exceptional PC graphics and gaming performance at cool temperatures and extremely low noise
SAN JOSE, Calf. December 18, 2008 - Asetek announced today that its popular LCLC liquid cooling solution has been chosen by SAPPHIRE Technology to cool its new, high performance ATOMIC HD 4870 X2 single-slot graphics card. Believed to be the fastest graphics card ever, the limited edition ATOMIC is geared for the most extreme gaming, entertainment, and graphics enthusiast.
"Our single-slot ATOMIC HD 4870 X2 delivers the fastest PC graphics on the planet," states Adrian Thompson, SAPPHIRE's VP of Marketing. "This is an amazing product-the fastest card in the world which needs the best cooling system available. Asetek's compact, low-noise liquid cooler makes the ATOMIC's unprecedented performance possible!"
"Gamers are always seeking 'king of the mountain performance' and looking for ways to easily-and safely-upgrade their systems to that ultimate level," notes Gary Baum, Asetek's Senior VP of Marketing and Sales. "SAPPHIRE's ATOMIC solution delivers this performance in an attractive, single-slot graphics solution that cools both the CPU AND the graphics card with virtually no audible noise. With Asetek liquid cooling, extreme gamers no longer need to tolerate loud fan noise nor maintenance headaches in order to achieve top gaming speeds."
At the heart of the SAPPHIRE ATOMIC is Asetek's closed loop liquid cooling system that brings workstation class thermal management to the PC. The LCLC enables faster clock speeds, outstanding graphics performance, and highly reliable, quiet operation-all without the maintenance typically required by traditional liquid cooling systems.
To achieve this performance, liquid coolant is circulated through the graphics card cooler, CPU cooler, and a chassis-mounted radiator by an integrated CPU cooler/pump that attaches onto the standard system CPU heat sink mountings (both AMD and Intel mounts are supplied). All cooling elements are connected via high-quality, minimum permeability Teflon tubing-minimizing fluid loss over the life of the product. The whole system is charged, factory sealed, and helium leak tested prior to shipment. No end user maintenance is required for the life of the product.
According to Baum, "We are extremely pleased to have been chosen by SAPPHIRE Technology as their thermal management partner. It is gratifying that leading systems integrators and premier OEMs throughout the world continue to recognize Asetek's advanced liquid cooling solutions as the most efficient, quiet, and reliable on the market today."
Founded in 2000, Asetek is the world's leading provider of system thermal and acoustic management solutions. Specialized designs incorporating liquid-cooling, vapor phase or vapor chamber technologies are utilized in providing OEM design solutions. These solutions are designed for applications where end-users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability. Asetek's strong brand name products such as VapoChill® and WaterChill are often the favorite choice of enthusiast grade cooling solutions having obtained more than 200 international press awards in the past decade.
Asetek is headquartered in Denmark with offices in San Jose, California and Asia. Asetek works actively with leading-edge companies within the industry to ensure cost effective thermal performance, low acoustic noise and system reliability is achieved. For more information, please visit http://www.asetek.com.
About SAPPHIRE Technology's ATOMIC HD 4870 X2
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 X2 ATOMIC is a limited edition product packaged in an aluminum case with a host of accessories aimed at the gaming enthusiast, including HDMI adapter, HDMI cable, CCL UV lamp and SAPPHIRE USB memory sticks as well as driver and utilities software.
To find out more about SAPPHIRE ATOMIC go to http://www.sapphireatomic.com
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!