Antec Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the Three Hundred Two enclosure, the latest addition to their Gaming Series. This sleek, black chassis is designed to handle today's and tomorrow's high-performance systems that are custom built for gamers from the inside-out.
The Three Hundred Two enclosure is perfect for gamers, system integrators and casual builders alike because of its extensive cooling advantages and expandability.
High Performance Cooling Advantages - The Three Hundred Two is built for maximum cooling thanks to its perforated front bezel, included dual TwoCool fans, and four optional fans, including a 120 mm CPU exhaust fan behind the motherboard, to ensure gamers can play beyond the long hours of the night
Extensive Compatibility and Expandability - The Three Hundred Two utilizes eight expansion slots for up to three 12.5" (318 mm) graphics cards for compatibility with the largest GPUs.
Intelligent Design - This enclosure has removable, washable PSU and front intake air filters, along with a cable management system that features four strategically placed holes and 3 cm of space behind the motherboard tray. It's even easier for builders to start using their new PC right away thanks to the Three Hundred Two's three 5.25" and five 3.5" tool-less drive bays.
"The Three Hundred Two is an excellent enclosure for those who want to build a reliable, long-lasting PC," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director for Antec. "The enclosure has great cooling and expandability options, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking to build a new and affordable gaming PC with high functionality and design."
The Three Hundred Two is available now through our distributors and resellers such as ASI, D&h, INGRAM, TECH DATA, MA LABS, CANADA COMPUTERS, NEWEGG, SUPERCOM, NCIX, FRY'Swith a MSRP of $79.95.
11 drive bays:
o 3 x 5.25" tool-less drive bays
o 2 x 2.5" drive bays (dedicated)
o 6 x 3.5" tool-less drive bays
Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
8 expansion slots
Maximum graphics card size: 12.5" (318 mm)
Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.7" (170 mm)
o 1 x 120 mm rear TwoCool fan
o 1 x 140 mm top TwoCool fan
o 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional)
o 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
o 1 x 120 mm side exhaust fan behind motherboard (optional)
Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
Water cooling support: top water cooling grommets
Enlarged CPU cutout
Front I/O ports:
o 2 x USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector
o Audio In/Out
No power supply included
o 513 mm (H) x 229 mm (W) x 471 mm (D)
o 20.2" (H) x 9" (W) x 18.5" (D)
o 565 mm (H) x 290 mm (W) x 525 mm (D)
o 22.2" (H) x 11.4" (W) x 20.7" (D)
Net Weight: 15.3 lb (6.9 kg)
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood