Independent game developer Trapdoor and EA Partners, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) today announced that Warp, the highly anticipated, downloadable stealth-action puzzler will kick off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party series on February 15, 2012 for 800 Microsoft Points.
In Warp, gamers play as Zero, a loveable - yet lethal - little orange alien with a big score to settle. Captured and experimented on by cruel scientists, Zero must escape the Commander's research facility by deploying powerful and deadly abilities. The choice is up to players to take bloody revenge on every human in the incarcerating facility, or hide and plan their escape for a no-kills, stealth game. With endless combinations of abilities and upgrades, Warp lets players discover the most effective ways to solve puzzles and move throughout levels and challenge rooms, perfecting their skills and topping competitive leaderboards.
"We're very excited to have Warp kick-off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party, an event that spotlights the work of independent developers," said Ken Schachter, Founder, Trapdoor. "Warp delivers an experience that is unique, original and allows gamers to defy the traditional rules of videogames, letting them play the game their way. We are very proud of what we've been able to accomplish and hope players embrace it as well."
Warp will be available on PlayStation®Network in North America and PC on March 13, 2012 for $9.99 USD. Warp will be available in Europe on PlayStation®Network on March 14, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors hit some retailers, 3 weeks early
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- Destiny 2 'leak' reveals September release date
- Last Galaxy S8 leak before launch - the box
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse