Independent game developer Trapdoor and EA Partners, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) today announced that Warp, the highly anticipated, downloadable stealth-action puzzler will kick off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party series on February 15, 2012 for 800 Microsoft Points.
In Warp, gamers play as Zero, a loveable - yet lethal - little orange alien with a big score to settle. Captured and experimented on by cruel scientists, Zero must escape the Commander's research facility by deploying powerful and deadly abilities. The choice is up to players to take bloody revenge on every human in the incarcerating facility, or hide and plan their escape for a no-kills, stealth game. With endless combinations of abilities and upgrades, Warp lets players discover the most effective ways to solve puzzles and move throughout levels and challenge rooms, perfecting their skills and topping competitive leaderboards.
"We're very excited to have Warp kick-off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party, an event that spotlights the work of independent developers," said Ken Schachter, Founder, Trapdoor. "Warp delivers an experience that is unique, original and allows gamers to defy the traditional rules of videogames, letting them play the game their way. We are very proud of what we've been able to accomplish and hope players embrace it as well."
Warp will be available on PlayStation®Network in North America and PC on March 13, 2012 for $9.99 USD. Warp will be available in Europe on PlayStation®Network on March 14, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines