Independent game developer Trapdoor and EA Partners, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) today announced that Warp, the highly anticipated, downloadable stealth-action puzzler will kick off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party series on February 15, 2012 for 800 Microsoft Points.
In Warp, gamers play as Zero, a loveable - yet lethal - little orange alien with a big score to settle. Captured and experimented on by cruel scientists, Zero must escape the Commander's research facility by deploying powerful and deadly abilities. The choice is up to players to take bloody revenge on every human in the incarcerating facility, or hide and plan their escape for a no-kills, stealth game. With endless combinations of abilities and upgrades, Warp lets players discover the most effective ways to solve puzzles and move throughout levels and challenge rooms, perfecting their skills and topping competitive leaderboards.
"We're very excited to have Warp kick-off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party, an event that spotlights the work of independent developers," said Ken Schachter, Founder, Trapdoor. "Warp delivers an experience that is unique, original and allows gamers to defy the traditional rules of videogames, letting them play the game their way. We are very proud of what we've been able to accomplish and hope players embrace it as well."
Warp will be available on PlayStation®Network in North America and PC on March 13, 2012 for $9.99 USD. Warp will be available in Europe on PlayStation®Network on March 14, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams