Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide(1), today introduced iProjection - its first projection app for wirelessly displaying documents and photos to Epson projectors, allowing mobile professionals and educators the freedom to present content wirelessly with ease. Available for free in the App StoreSM, iProjection enables wireless projection from most iOS Apple devices running iOS 4.2 or later, including the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch®. iProjection is also cloud-ready, supporting cloud files services such as Dropbox or various email applications.
"As tablet and smart phone popularity continues to grow, both business users and teachers are in need of an intuitive and easy-to-use application that will allow them to leverage content from their Apple iOS devices and project it wirelessly," said Brian Savarese, product manager, Epson America, Inc. "Whether presenting on the road or in the classroom, iProjection expands iOS device's wireless capabilities for collaboration with larger than life images on wireless Epson projectors."
iProjection allows mobile users to present to any Epson wireless projector from mobile Apple iOS devices such as an iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and is ideal for business users who need to travel light yet maintain the capability of presenting with a full-featured projector. In addition, as more teachers integrate mobile content into their lesson plans, iProjection is beneficial in a classroom environment, allowing teachers the flexibility to move about the classroom while simultaneously sharing larger than life content. This versatile app also allows teachers and business professionals to access files through the cloud, offering the ability to display documents and files not residing on the mobile device. The app is compatible with Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Apple Keynote, Adobe® PDF, and JPEG and PNG image files, as well as cloud services such as Dropbox and email applications such as Gmail.
Latest News Posts
- 5 Ways This Free Course Can Help You Make Money Trading
- Facebook has a crazy number of members: 1.49B monthly users
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10