LAS VEGAS - January 10, 2012 - Gameloft®, a global publisher of social and digital games, and Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that the advanced, mobile first-person shooter (FPS) game, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, will be shown at the Qualcomm Booth #30310 during the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV. Demos of the game will be featured on the Snapdragon S4 Mobile Development Platform (MDP) tablet over an LTE network.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation has been optimized to take advantage of the industry-leading mobile capabilities of Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 processor, like its integrated advanced 3D graphics, LTE, Web browsing and audio, all of which deliver a console-quality gaming experience on mobile devices.
As the third installment to the popular game, which has sold more than 3,000,000 copies since the first installment's launch, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation has become one of the most popular titles of 2011. With breathtakingly realistic graphics, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation takes players into heart-stopping challenges and apocalyptic battles in a fight for freedom. CES attendees will have the opportunity to experience intense multiplayer sessions over an LTE network, powered by the latest Snapdragon MDP tablet
"Gameloft is thrilled to be working with Qualcomm to continue enhancing the overall mobile gaming experience for our users with their growing selection of chipsets and processors," said Baudouin Corman, vice president of publishing for the Americas at Gameloft. "With Gameloft's commitment to publishing high-quality games and Qualcomm's dynamic technology, we're able to bring some of the most exciting titles and immersive experiences to date to Android tablets and smartphones."
"We are excited to be working with Gameloft to bring multiplayer console-like experience to mobile devices with Qualcomm's leading, integrated mobile graphics and LTE technology," said Dave Durnil, director of advanced gaming at Qualcomm. "It is a priority for Qualcomm to optimize our Snapdragon processors to provide an unparalleled mobile gaming experience for end users and we are excited to showcase Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on our Snapdragon S4 platform at CES."
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched