LAS VEGAS - January 10, 2012 - Gameloft®, a global publisher of social and digital games, and Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that the advanced, mobile first-person shooter (FPS) game, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, will be shown at the Qualcomm Booth #30310 during the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV. Demos of the game will be featured on the Snapdragon S4 Mobile Development Platform (MDP) tablet over an LTE network.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation has been optimized to take advantage of the industry-leading mobile capabilities of Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 processor, like its integrated advanced 3D graphics, LTE, Web browsing and audio, all of which deliver a console-quality gaming experience on mobile devices.
As the third installment to the popular game, which has sold more than 3,000,000 copies since the first installment's launch, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation has become one of the most popular titles of 2011. With breathtakingly realistic graphics, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation takes players into heart-stopping challenges and apocalyptic battles in a fight for freedom. CES attendees will have the opportunity to experience intense multiplayer sessions over an LTE network, powered by the latest Snapdragon MDP tablet
"Gameloft is thrilled to be working with Qualcomm to continue enhancing the overall mobile gaming experience for our users with their growing selection of chipsets and processors," said Baudouin Corman, vice president of publishing for the Americas at Gameloft. "With Gameloft's commitment to publishing high-quality games and Qualcomm's dynamic technology, we're able to bring some of the most exciting titles and immersive experiences to date to Android tablets and smartphones."
"We are excited to be working with Gameloft to bring multiplayer console-like experience to mobile devices with Qualcomm's leading, integrated mobile graphics and LTE technology," said Dave Durnil, director of advanced gaming at Qualcomm. "It is a priority for Qualcomm to optimize our Snapdragon processors to provide an unparalleled mobile gaming experience for end users and we are excited to showcase Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on our Snapdragon S4 platform at CES."
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now