LAS VEGAS - January 10, 2012 - Gameloft®, a global publisher of social and digital games, and Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that the advanced, mobile first-person shooter (FPS) game, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, will be shown at the Qualcomm Booth #30310 during the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV. Demos of the game will be featured on the Snapdragon S4 Mobile Development Platform (MDP) tablet over an LTE network.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation has been optimized to take advantage of the industry-leading mobile capabilities of Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 processor, like its integrated advanced 3D graphics, LTE, Web browsing and audio, all of which deliver a console-quality gaming experience on mobile devices.
As the third installment to the popular game, which has sold more than 3,000,000 copies since the first installment's launch, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation has become one of the most popular titles of 2011. With breathtakingly realistic graphics, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation takes players into heart-stopping challenges and apocalyptic battles in a fight for freedom. CES attendees will have the opportunity to experience intense multiplayer sessions over an LTE network, powered by the latest Snapdragon MDP tablet
"Gameloft is thrilled to be working with Qualcomm to continue enhancing the overall mobile gaming experience for our users with their growing selection of chipsets and processors," said Baudouin Corman, vice president of publishing for the Americas at Gameloft. "With Gameloft's commitment to publishing high-quality games and Qualcomm's dynamic technology, we're able to bring some of the most exciting titles and immersive experiences to date to Android tablets and smartphones."
"We are excited to be working with Gameloft to bring multiplayer console-like experience to mobile devices with Qualcomm's leading, integrated mobile graphics and LTE technology," said Dave Durnil, director of advanced gaming at Qualcomm. "It is a priority for Qualcomm to optimize our Snapdragon processors to provide an unparalleled mobile gaming experience for end users and we are excited to showcase Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on our Snapdragon S4 platform at CES."
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court