Keyboard and stand are the perfect on-the-go solution
Sydney, Australia - January 18, 2011 - Logitech announced today the Australian availability of the Logitech® Fold-Up Keyboard, the ideal tool for comfy, on-the-go typing on the iPad® 2.
With a full-size, Bluetooth® keyboard and stand, it is literally a case of open and type, and close and forget. When closed, the keyboard rests securely underneath the iPad 2. While open, it holds the iPad 2 at the ideal angle for typing and taking notes. Unlike folio-style Bluetooth keyboards, Logitech's Fold-Up Keyboard is full-sized for comfortable typing. The device charges itself over a USB connection, so there is never a need to worry about replacing batteries. The keyboard wakes up and is ready to use as soon as it's unfolded and it even turns itself off automatically when it's folded down in order to conserve battery power.
"The Logitech Fold-Up Keybaord for iPad 2 is perfect for people on-the-move who need to be able to set-up or pack-up in the blink of an eye," said Annabelle Woods, General Manager of Logitech Australia.
"As tablets entrench themselves further in to our lives, users need more than just fingertip scrolling and pointing, this is why Logitech has added to its range of tablet keyboards to provide users with greater flexibility and when it comes to creating content ."
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Fold-Up Keybaord for iPad 2 is in stores now, for a suggested retail price of $179.95. It is currently available from The Good Guys, Myer and on Logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Music update brings videos, family plan to Android
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched