Keyboard and stand are the perfect on-the-go solution
Sydney, Australia - January 18, 2011 - Logitech announced today the Australian availability of the Logitech® Fold-Up Keyboard, the ideal tool for comfy, on-the-go typing on the iPad® 2.
With a full-size, Bluetooth® keyboard and stand, it is literally a case of open and type, and close and forget. When closed, the keyboard rests securely underneath the iPad 2. While open, it holds the iPad 2 at the ideal angle for typing and taking notes. Unlike folio-style Bluetooth keyboards, Logitech's Fold-Up Keyboard is full-sized for comfortable typing. The device charges itself over a USB connection, so there is never a need to worry about replacing batteries. The keyboard wakes up and is ready to use as soon as it's unfolded and it even turns itself off automatically when it's folded down in order to conserve battery power.
"The Logitech Fold-Up Keybaord for iPad 2 is perfect for people on-the-move who need to be able to set-up or pack-up in the blink of an eye," said Annabelle Woods, General Manager of Logitech Australia.
"As tablets entrench themselves further in to our lives, users need more than just fingertip scrolling and pointing, this is why Logitech has added to its range of tablet keyboards to provide users with greater flexibility and when it comes to creating content ."
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Fold-Up Keybaord for iPad 2 is in stores now, for a suggested retail price of $179.95. It is currently available from The Good Guys, Myer and on Logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller