Shuttle Computer, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced the launch of the Shuttle XH61, a new 3-liter slim PC for Intel's Sandy Bridge processors.
Shuttle XH61 features class-leading power in a compact size, delivering the performance of bigger desktops in a package that is less than 3-inches tall. The new slim PC desktop platform is based on the Intel® H61 Express Chipset, supporting 2nd generation Intel® Core i3, i5 and i7 processors for socket LGA 1155 with a TDP of 65W max., and two slots of memory for up to 16GB of DDR3.
A media HTPC in a small footprint, the Shuttle XH61 features 7.1 sound, both an HDMI and D-Sub port, and smooth HD playback with improved graphics integrated in the 2nd generation Intel® Core processors. Though compact in size, XH61 still has space for a slim optical drive for Blu-ray or DVD playback.
Powerful and flexible, the Shuttle XH61 is well-suited as a digital signage media player. The Shuttle XH61 is capable of delivering more demanding digital signage content, with the latest Intel® processors and up to an impressive 16GB of memory inside. Compact in size (2.9"H x 7.9"W x 9.5"D), XH61 can be fitted almost anywhere, including behind a screen with the optional PV02 VESA monitor mount.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China