Shuttle Computer, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced the launch of the Shuttle XH61, a new 3-liter slim PC for Intel's Sandy Bridge processors.
Shuttle XH61 features class-leading power in a compact size, delivering the performance of bigger desktops in a package that is less than 3-inches tall. The new slim PC desktop platform is based on the IntelĀ® H61 Express Chipset, supporting 2nd generation IntelĀ® CoreĀ i3, i5 and i7 processors for socket LGA 1155 with a TDP of 65W max., and two slots of memory for up to 16GB of DDR3.
A media HTPC in a small footprint, the Shuttle XH61 features 7.1 sound, both an HDMI and D-Sub port, and smooth HD playback with improved graphics integrated in the 2nd generation IntelĀ® CoreĀ processors. Though compact in size, XH61 still has space for a slim optical drive for Blu-ray or DVD playback.
Powerful and flexible, the Shuttle XH61 is well-suited as a digital signage media player. The Shuttle XH61 is capable of delivering more demanding digital signage content, with the latest IntelĀ® processors and up to an impressive 16GB of memory inside. Compact in size (2.9"H x 7.9"W x 9.5"D), XH61 can be fitted almost anywhere, including behind a screen with the optional PV02 VESA monitor mount.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T