Shuttle Computer, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced the launch of the Shuttle XH61, a new 3-liter slim PC for Intel's Sandy Bridge processors.
Shuttle XH61 features class-leading power in a compact size, delivering the performance of bigger desktops in a package that is less than 3-inches tall. The new slim PC desktop platform is based on the Intel® H61 Express Chipset, supporting 2nd generation Intel® Core i3, i5 and i7 processors for socket LGA 1155 with a TDP of 65W max., and two slots of memory for up to 16GB of DDR3.
A media HTPC in a small footprint, the Shuttle XH61 features 7.1 sound, both an HDMI and D-Sub port, and smooth HD playback with improved graphics integrated in the 2nd generation Intel® Core processors. Though compact in size, XH61 still has space for a slim optical drive for Blu-ray or DVD playback.
Powerful and flexible, the Shuttle XH61 is well-suited as a digital signage media player. The Shuttle XH61 is capable of delivering more demanding digital signage content, with the latest Intel® processors and up to an impressive 16GB of memory inside. Compact in size (2.9"H x 7.9"W x 9.5"D), XH61 can be fitted almost anywhere, including behind a screen with the optional PV02 VESA monitor mount.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience