Shuttle Computer, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced the launch of the Shuttle XH61, a new 3-liter slim PC for Intel's Sandy Bridge processors.
Shuttle XH61 features class-leading power in a compact size, delivering the performance of bigger desktops in a package that is less than 3-inches tall. The new slim PC desktop platform is based on the Intel® H61 Express Chipset, supporting 2nd generation Intel® Core i3, i5 and i7 processors for socket LGA 1155 with a TDP of 65W max., and two slots of memory for up to 16GB of DDR3.
A media HTPC in a small footprint, the Shuttle XH61 features 7.1 sound, both an HDMI and D-Sub port, and smooth HD playback with improved graphics integrated in the 2nd generation Intel® Core processors. Though compact in size, XH61 still has space for a slim optical drive for Blu-ray or DVD playback.
Powerful and flexible, the Shuttle XH61 is well-suited as a digital signage media player. The Shuttle XH61 is capable of delivering more demanding digital signage content, with the latest Intel® processors and up to an impressive 16GB of memory inside. Compact in size (2.9"H x 7.9"W x 9.5"D), XH61 can be fitted almost anywhere, including behind a screen with the optional PV02 VESA monitor mount.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge unlocked, bloatware-free versions launch today
- Existing BioShock owners will get free remastered versions on PC
- Maximize your online experience with VPN Forever
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards