Systems Engineering, the largest independent and employee-owned IT provider in Maine, today announced the release of its new cloud computing application, SE Cloud. SE Cloud provides secure, scalable server access and data storage accessible on demand, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The application also includes proactive network management, 24x7 monitoring and high-availability.
"Cloud computing is a catchall term used to describe scalable hardware and software resources hosted remotely and provided to businesses over a network," said Harry McMann, President of Systems Engineering. "With SE Cloud's infrastructure as service offering, businesses can expand and contract their computing power and data storage with the needs of their business, accessing data and applications at anytime, from anywhere."
SE Cloud has the added benefit of reducing the capital expense associated with onsite hardware and software. The hosted cloud offering is coupled with System Engineering's expert service and security that are both affordable and reliable.
"We are very excited to introduce SE Cloud," says Harry McMann. "We believe this application is an excellent example of our efforts to help clients align technology platforms with business objectives and maximize their return on IT investments."
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling