Systems Engineering, the largest independent and employee-owned IT provider in Maine, today announced the release of its new cloud computing application, SE Cloud. SE Cloud provides secure, scalable server access and data storage accessible on demand, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The application also includes proactive network management, 24x7 monitoring and high-availability.
"Cloud computing is a catchall term used to describe scalable hardware and software resources hosted remotely and provided to businesses over a network," said Harry McMann, President of Systems Engineering. "With SE Cloud's infrastructure as service offering, businesses can expand and contract their computing power and data storage with the needs of their business, accessing data and applications at anytime, from anywhere."
SE Cloud has the added benefit of reducing the capital expense associated with onsite hardware and software. The hosted cloud offering is coupled with System Engineering's expert service and security that are both affordable and reliable.
"We are very excited to introduce SE Cloud," says Harry McMann. "We believe this application is an excellent example of our efforts to help clients align technology platforms with business objectives and maximize their return on IT investments."
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched