Systems Engineering, the largest independent and employee-owned IT provider in Maine, today announced the release of its new cloud computing application, SE Cloud. SE Cloud provides secure, scalable server access and data storage accessible on demand, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The application also includes proactive network management, 24x7 monitoring and high-availability.
"Cloud computing is a catchall term used to describe scalable hardware and software resources hosted remotely and provided to businesses over a network," said Harry McMann, President of Systems Engineering. "With SE Cloud's infrastructure as service offering, businesses can expand and contract their computing power and data storage with the needs of their business, accessing data and applications at anytime, from anywhere."
SE Cloud has the added benefit of reducing the capital expense associated with onsite hardware and software. The hosted cloud offering is coupled with System Engineering's expert service and security that are both affordable and reliable.
"We are very excited to introduce SE Cloud," says Harry McMann. "We believe this application is an excellent example of our efforts to help clients align technology platforms with business objectives and maximize their return on IT investments."
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance