TRENDnet Launches the First-To-Market 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor
TORRANCE, Calif. -December 18, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the first-to-market 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor, model TV-M7. The world's first 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor connects to your wireless network, detects wired and wireless TRENDnet Internet Security Cameras and streams camera video wirelessly in real-time. It also acts like a photo frame-it displays photo slideshows and plays personal videos and music.
Wireless technology allows users to place the 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor in the most convenient locations, without the clutter and hassle of a wired connection. This is the first solution to deliver real time video surveillance to the Kitchen, living area, home office or anywhere consumers have access to their wireless network. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppThe 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor is also designed for use in business environments. Many security posts do not have wired network access -the TV-M7 can be installed quickly at security posts with access to a wireless Local Area Network. Receptionists can use this device to monitor surveillance cameras while working on their computer. This product is also well suited for managerial use, surveillance stations and warehouse monitoring. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_tv-m7tnet2.jpg" border="0" alt="TRENDnet Launches the First-To-Market 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor" />
Place the high resolution LCD monitor on a table top, or mount it vertically or horizontally on a wall. Use the remote control to view and store content from a wireless network, from the 512MB of built-in memory or from digital camera memory cards. The Slideshow function supports both JPEG and BMP pictures with maximum resolution of up to 16384 x 16384 pixels. It also displays Flickr and Picasa Web photo albums from respective online picture files. Video play back feature in MJPEG, MPEG1 and MPEG-4 formats. Audio playback supports MP3, WMA, AAC and OGG formats.
"We are excited to launch this innovative first-to-market product that delivers tangible surveillance security to home and business users," stated Pei Huang, President and CEO of TRENDnet. "Consumers used to be confined to viewing IP camera video from their respective computers. This product changes the way we use IP cameras and boosts the security benefit that they provide."
The 7" Wireless Internet Camera and Photo Monitor comes with a 2-year limited warranty and a suggested retail price of US $320.00.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card