MobileChamps today is pleased to introduce Valentine Camera+ 1.0 for iOS/Android, their Photo & Video app that offers 20 different Valentine themed, lovely frames for photos shot on any camera-equipped iOS/Android mobile device. Photographers can see the subject inside the frame as they shoot, or they can put a lovely frame on any photo in their Photo Library. Offering four types of frames: Love Hearts, Red/Purple Roses, Rainbow of Lights, and Love Ornaments, the app produces memorable Valentine photos instantly that may be saved or shared via email, Facebook, or Twitter. MobileChamps is well known for its 50+ iOS/Android apps and Valentine Camera+ employs their latest technologies to achieve professional results easily.
On launch in portrait orientation the app displays four different rectangular frames, also in portrait orientation. The back facing camera is activated by default, and amazingly, all four frames contain the exact same camera view. Aimed and centered on a subject, the photographer can compare all four photos to select the best one, or they may shoot all four simultaneously, creating a kind of photographic tetraptych. There are five different pages of frames available, accessed by swiping right to left, and picture takers can sample all of them, scrolling the frames horizontally while viewing their subject in the camera viewer. Having decided on a single frame, the user just touches it, and the frame fills the screen, while the camera shutter button is ready in the bottom tab bar.
The results are remarkably good. There are no fuzzy borders where the frame and photo meet, and the colors are bright and true. Particularly impressive are the delicate wisps of roses and hearts that remain razor sharp as they gracefully frame the subject. Usually every rose has it's thorn but, it seems, with this amazing app the users have only roses to indulge in. No thorns! Valentine frames have been selected after due deliberation and keeping in mind the taste of young and old alike. Included within several of the 20 different frames are built-in photo effects, such as: black and white, sepia, mirror images, etc.
Self-portraits are also easy, just by selecting the back facing camera. Once snapped, a photo can be saved to the Camera Roll, emailed, or posted to Twitter or Facebook via the app's integrated email and social media connectivity. A valentine frame changes an ordinary photo into a Valentine keepsake, and Valentine Camera+ provides a lot of colorful choices and great results.
20+ magical Valentine frames with filters
Live photo capturing using Valentine themed frames
Four screen photo-capturing capability!
Import photos from album and convert old photos into everlasting Lovely Memories
Upload and share stylish Valentine photos directly to Facebook and Twitter, or any other photo-sharing site, or send it via email
No logos or watermarks covering the finished picture
The app has it in it to do wonders! Frolic fantastic fun is there to avail of. Now express LOVE lightening quickly! Now you can surprise your loved ones by taking professional Valentine photos."
iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch 4th generation, and iPad 2 - requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5 tested)
Android Devices - requires 2.1 and up
Pricing and Availability:
Jan 15 & 16 - FREE
Jan 17 to 23 - $0.99 USD
Jan 24 onwards - $1.99 USD
Companion apps; Valentine Day Cards, Love You Cards and Chocolate Cards are available for $1.99 in the Social Networking category. Review copies are available upon request.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4