Edimax introduces nMax wireless 802.11n Modem Router
~ New AR-7265Wn provides versatile, high-performance networking solution for the home and small office ~
Sydney, Australia, 19th December 2008 - Edimax Technology (TSEC: 3047), manufacturer of networking solutions, introduces the nMax AR-7265Wn; a high performance and cost-effective 11n ADSL2/2+ modem router for home and small office use. The AR-7265Wn features a built-in ADSL2/2+ modem which enables users to share a high-speed ADSL Broadband connection with up to 253 other network users. The router works with all existing ADSL types, such as ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+, supporting a maximum downloading speed of 24Mbps.
Based on the 802.11n wireless standard, the AR-7265Wn offers data transmission rates up to 300Mbps and a significantly increased wireless coverage. Providing a greater range and faster speeds, the 11n technology allows users to create a secure and stable wireless network to share photos, files, music, videos, printers and network storage among the computers in the network. Like all nMax products from Edimax, the AR-7265Wn supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) which enables users to set up advanced wireless security, simply by pushing the pairing button on the router.
The AR-7265Wn provides easy installation procedures, even for the most inexperienced user. Users simply need to follow the simple steps of the multilingual EZMax setup wizard. In addition, the router supports Virtual Server and Virtual DMZ functions for increased security. Furthermore, by providing three detachable high-gain antennas with a standard SMA antenna connector, Edimax allows users to enhance the wireless range even further by replacing the antenna.
* Edimax has officially announced its entry into the Australian market in October 2008, and appointed Bluechip InfoTech as the exclusive national distribution partner to support the company's Australian market entry.
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its incorporation in 1986, the company has grown to be among Asia's leading manufacturers of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and is listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2006, the company's revenue reached US $78 million and its current workforce counts over 750 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are, and consist of the following categories: Wireless, Connectivity, Routers, Switches, Print Servers, IP Cameras, Business Solutions and VoIP.
For more information about Edimax, please visit http://www.edimax.com.au
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition