Edimax introduces nMax wireless 802.11n Modem Router
~ New AR-7265Wn provides versatile, high-performance networking solution for the home and small office ~
Sydney, Australia, 19th December 2008 - Edimax Technology (TSEC: 3047), manufacturer of networking solutions, introduces the nMax AR-7265Wn; a high performance and cost-effective 11n ADSL2/2+ modem router for home and small office use. The AR-7265Wn features a built-in ADSL2/2+ modem which enables users to share a high-speed ADSL Broadband connection with up to 253 other network users. The router works with all existing ADSL types, such as ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+, supporting a maximum downloading speed of 24Mbps.
Based on the 802.11n wireless standard, the AR-7265Wn offers data transmission rates up to 300Mbps and a significantly increased wireless coverage. Providing a greater range and faster speeds, the 11n technology allows users to create a secure and stable wireless network to share photos, files, music, videos, printers and network storage among the computers in the network. Like all nMax products from Edimax, the AR-7265Wn supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) which enables users to set up advanced wireless security, simply by pushing the pairing button on the router.
The AR-7265Wn provides easy installation procedures, even for the most inexperienced user. Users simply need to follow the simple steps of the multilingual EZMax setup wizard. In addition, the router supports Virtual Server and Virtual DMZ functions for increased security. Furthermore, by providing three detachable high-gain antennas with a standard SMA antenna connector, Edimax allows users to enhance the wireless range even further by replacing the antenna.
* Edimax has officially announced its entry into the Australian market in October 2008, and appointed Bluechip InfoTech as the exclusive national distribution partner to support the company's Australian market entry.
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its incorporation in 1986, the company has grown to be among Asia's leading manufacturers of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and is listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2006, the company's revenue reached US $78 million and its current workforce counts over 750 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are, and consist of the following categories: Wireless, Connectivity, Routers, Switches, Print Servers, IP Cameras, Business Solutions and VoIP.
For more information about Edimax, please visit http://www.edimax.com.au
Latest News Posts
- ESL announces CS:GO Pro League group draw - 8 teams, 2 groups
- Jay Z's Tidal online streaming music service has tough rivals
- Enter for your chance to win the new 12" Apple Macbook
- Amazon is testing drones north of the border, avoiding FAA headaches
- HTC Vive will build VR interest among gamers, company believes
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi