OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the OCZ Deneva 2 30GB and 60GB mSATA SSDs, part numbers D2CSTEMS1A10-0030 and D2CSTEMS1A10-0060 have been tested with Intel® Smart Response Technology and have passed the performance benchmarks for the 'While Using' portion of the responsiveness requirements in the 2012 Ultrabook Definition.
"We are pleased with the results that Intel has achieved with our Deneva 2 mSATA products," said Tobias Brinkmann, VP Partner Relations at OCZ Technology Group. "The Deneva 2 SSDs have a very small footprint making them ideal for the slim and stylish Ultrabook designs, and also deliver exceptionally fast bootup and data transfer speeds for a superior instant-on and overall more responsive computing experience."
Intel Ultrabooks combine best-in-class performance, responsiveness, and security in thin and light elegant form factors, and make use of only certified SSDs to provide a faster, more energy-efficient option than mechanical hard disk drives (HDDs). OCZ Deneva 2 mSATA solutions are significantly slimmer than traditional 2.5-inch storage devices, enabling the Ultrabook to support low-profile dimensions less than 21mm thick without compromising on storage capacity, speed, or battery life. Additionally, Deneva 2 mSATA SSDs offer industry-leading performance and endurance for this mobile powerhouse.
The Ultrabook Series and Intel's ultra-low voltage second generation Intel Core processors provide a platform for SSDs to shine and enable maximum productivity and multimedia enjoyment. Deneva's ability to provide a custom-tailored solution ensures superior cost efficiency, functionality, and compatibility that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017