OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the OCZ Deneva 2 30GB and 60GB mSATA SSDs, part numbers D2CSTEMS1A10-0030 and D2CSTEMS1A10-0060 have been tested with Intel® Smart Response Technology and have passed the performance benchmarks for the 'While Using' portion of the responsiveness requirements in the 2012 Ultrabook Definition.
"We are pleased with the results that Intel has achieved with our Deneva 2 mSATA products," said Tobias Brinkmann, VP Partner Relations at OCZ Technology Group. "The Deneva 2 SSDs have a very small footprint making them ideal for the slim and stylish Ultrabook designs, and also deliver exceptionally fast bootup and data transfer speeds for a superior instant-on and overall more responsive computing experience."
Intel Ultrabooks combine best-in-class performance, responsiveness, and security in thin and light elegant form factors, and make use of only certified SSDs to provide a faster, more energy-efficient option than mechanical hard disk drives (HDDs). OCZ Deneva 2 mSATA solutions are significantly slimmer than traditional 2.5-inch storage devices, enabling the Ultrabook to support low-profile dimensions less than 21mm thick without compromising on storage capacity, speed, or battery life. Additionally, Deneva 2 mSATA SSDs offer industry-leading performance and endurance for this mobile powerhouse.
The Ultrabook Series and Intel's ultra-low voltage second generation Intel Core processors provide a platform for SSDs to shine and enable maximum productivity and multimedia enjoyment. Deneva's ability to provide a custom-tailored solution ensures superior cost efficiency, functionality, and compatibility that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard