OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the OCZ Deneva 2 30GB and 60GB mSATA SSDs, part numbers D2CSTEMS1A10-0030 and D2CSTEMS1A10-0060 have been tested with Intel® Smart Response Technology and have passed the performance benchmarks for the 'While Using' portion of the responsiveness requirements in the 2012 Ultrabook Definition.
"We are pleased with the results that Intel has achieved with our Deneva 2 mSATA products," said Tobias Brinkmann, VP Partner Relations at OCZ Technology Group. "The Deneva 2 SSDs have a very small footprint making them ideal for the slim and stylish Ultrabook designs, and also deliver exceptionally fast bootup and data transfer speeds for a superior instant-on and overall more responsive computing experience."
Intel Ultrabooks combine best-in-class performance, responsiveness, and security in thin and light elegant form factors, and make use of only certified SSDs to provide a faster, more energy-efficient option than mechanical hard disk drives (HDDs). OCZ Deneva 2 mSATA solutions are significantly slimmer than traditional 2.5-inch storage devices, enabling the Ultrabook to support low-profile dimensions less than 21mm thick without compromising on storage capacity, speed, or battery life. Additionally, Deneva 2 mSATA SSDs offer industry-leading performance and endurance for this mobile powerhouse.
The Ultrabook Series and Intel's ultra-low voltage second generation Intel Core processors provide a platform for SSDs to shine and enable maximum productivity and multimedia enjoyment. Deneva's ability to provide a custom-tailored solution ensures superior cost efficiency, functionality, and compatibility that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
Latest News Posts
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi