GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the latest GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD graphics cards. The GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD are built with the highly anticipated AMD RadeonTM HD 7970 GPU, which utilizes the latest 4.3 billon transistors on 28nm fabrication process and GDDR5 memory. AMD RadeonTM HD 7970 GPU supports dual advanced programmable tessellation engines, Microsoft DirectX¬ģ 11, AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology, AMD PowerTune technology, AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology, and AMD HD3D technology. With these features, AMD RadeonTM HD 7970 series is proved to provide gamers an impressive experience with non-compromise performance and flawless graphics quality. Furthermore, GV-R797OC-3GD is equipped with GIGABYTE's latest patent-pending "Triangle Cool" Technology plus the exclusive WINDFORCE¬ô 3X Cooling Technology. GV-R797OC-3GD is designed especially for gamers to achieve an unbeatable gaming performance and to meet a higher standard more easily.
WINDFORCE¬ô 3X Anti-Turbulence Cooling - Super Cool! Super Quiet!
GV-R797OC-3GD features WINDFORCE¬ô3X Cooling Technology, GIGABYTE's innovative new generation triple-fan solution with patented anti-turbulence inclined fans and three 8mm pure copper heat pipes. The combination of anti-turbulence inclined fans and pure copper heat pipes helps to reduce excessive heat and minimizes the flow of turbulence between fans. For GV-R797OC-3GD, GIGABYTE creates the first unique "Triangle Cool" Technology (patent pending) to enhance the speed of heat dissipation.
"Triangle Cool" Technology
Different from traditional linear heat transfer solution, GV-R797OC-3GD is equipped with GIGABYTE's latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest patent pending technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the "Triangle Cool" Technology enables GV-R797OC-3GD to provide a more efficient air flow for the cooling system. It's proved that the temperature of GV-R797OC-3GD is reduced by 15% compared to stock fan by "Triangle Cool" Technology design.
Eyefinity 2.0 Technology
GIGABYTE GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD feature AMD's DirectX¬ģ 11 technology, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. With 3072MB GDDR5 hi-speed video memory, GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD offer twice the data per pin of GDDR3 memory at the same clock speeds. Benefiting from AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Technology, gamers are able to experience multi-monitor support for immersive entertainment and enhanced productivity from a single graphics card solution.
AMD HD3D Technology
To respond to every power gamer for a no-compromise HD gaming experience, GIGABYTE GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD are the first to offer full support for Microsoft DirectX¬ģ 11 for life-like realistic and stunning 3D gaming effects. Gamers are able to enjoy their favorite games in full stereo 3D with AMD HD3D technology, which gives 3D support for Stereo 3D display, gaming, Blu-ray¬ô. It brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and gamers can dominate the competition with GIGABYTE GV-R7970 Series graphics cards.
In order to provide the best digital audio/video interconnection between a computer and display monitor or home-theater system, GIGABYTE GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD are capable of outputting DisplayPort signals and integrated HDMI 1.4a with support for Blu-ray 3D, Stereo 3D gaming and 3D photos/videos.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-R797D5-3GD-B and GV-R797OC-3GD, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand