HIGHPOINT ROCKETRAID 3500 SERIES SATA CONTROLLERS DELIVER INDUSTRY LEADING RAID 6 PERFORMANCE OVER 780MB/s
Milpitas, Calif. - HighPoint Technologies announces that the RocketRAID 3500 series of 4/8/16 channel hardware RAID controllers with the Intel IOP341 (800MHz) processor deliver industry leading RAID 6 performance with sustained transfer rates over 780MB/s Read and 685MB/s Write.
The RocketRAID 3500 Series offers the most robust fault-tolerant capabilities for multi-terabytes storage solutions with superior RAID 6 performance and protection for enterprise level servers and workstation applications. RAID 6 will safeguard data against two drive failures for maximum fault tolerance by uniquely calculating double-parity simultaneously, rather than consecutively. Hardware RAID 6 is implemented into RocketRAID 3500 series controllers using (P+Q) calculations.
HighPoint's TerabyteStream technology leverages the ADMA architecture in the Intel IOP341 with hardware RAID 5 and 6 to provide the performance with an intelligent algorithm to manage multiple data streams of data concurrently and utilize adaptive readahead by anticipating if data blocks that will be requested in the future and read into controller cache. Additionally, TerabyteGuard will prevent data lose and increase data reliability with advanced hard drive inspection features utilizing bad sector repair and remapping. Plus, there is TerabyteSaver to optimize data protection with a battery backup and write journaling to prevent data loss.
The RocketRAID 3500 series unique management feature Intelli-VRM (Intelligent Virtualized RAID Management) help virtualizes RAID management. It combines an early warning system for detection of problems with alerts, information and warnings. Intelli-VRM helps reduce support related travel costs by having virtual presence at the customer's site to help troubleshoot. The customer will benefit since resellers do not need to pass the cost of training support engineers as troubleshooting and support is shifted to (SMB) Small to Medium Sized Business.
Vertical applications - NAS, cluster servers, supercomputing, backup and archival, security systems and pro audio and video applications often require I/O tuning to meet the sustained Read/Write performance and protection mode needs. The RocketRAID 3500 series will allow users the flexibility to tune the RAID I/O settings to optimal mode for the best sustained Read/Write performance or protection mode for applications that require the highest level of data protection and reliability.
HighPoint Technologies is headquartered in Milpitas CA. For further information please call 408-942-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the HighPoint site at http://www.highpoint-tech.com or http://www.hptmac.com
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller