HIGHPOINT ROCKETRAID 3500 SERIES SATA CONTROLLERS DELIVER INDUSTRY LEADING RAID 6 PERFORMANCE OVER 780MB/s
Milpitas, Calif. - HighPoint Technologies announces that the RocketRAID 3500 series of 4/8/16 channel hardware RAID controllers with the Intel IOP341 (800MHz) processor deliver industry leading RAID 6 performance with sustained transfer rates over 780MB/s Read and 685MB/s Write.
The RocketRAID 3500 Series offers the most robust fault-tolerant capabilities for multi-terabytes storage solutions with superior RAID 6 performance and protection for enterprise level servers and workstation applications. RAID 6 will safeguard data against two drive failures for maximum fault tolerance by uniquely calculating double-parity simultaneously, rather than consecutively. Hardware RAID 6 is implemented into RocketRAID 3500 series controllers using (P+Q) calculations.
HighPoint's TerabyteStream technology leverages the ADMA architecture in the Intel IOP341 with hardware RAID 5 and 6 to provide the performance with an intelligent algorithm to manage multiple data streams of data concurrently and utilize adaptive readahead by anticipating if data blocks that will be requested in the future and read into controller cache. Additionally, TerabyteGuard will prevent data lose and increase data reliability with advanced hard drive inspection features utilizing bad sector repair and remapping. Plus, there is TerabyteSaver to optimize data protection with a battery backup and write journaling to prevent data loss.
The RocketRAID 3500 series unique management feature Intelli-VRM (Intelligent Virtualized RAID Management) help virtualizes RAID management. It combines an early warning system for detection of problems with alerts, information and warnings. Intelli-VRM helps reduce support related travel costs by having virtual presence at the customer's site to help troubleshoot. The customer will benefit since resellers do not need to pass the cost of training support engineers as troubleshooting and support is shifted to (SMB) Small to Medium Sized Business.
Vertical applications - NAS, cluster servers, supercomputing, backup and archival, security systems and pro audio and video applications often require I/O tuning to meet the sustained Read/Write performance and protection mode needs. The RocketRAID 3500 series will allow users the flexibility to tune the RAID I/O settings to optimal mode for the best sustained Read/Write performance or protection mode for applications that require the highest level of data protection and reliability.
HighPoint Technologies is headquartered in Milpitas CA. For further information please call 408-942-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the HighPoint site at http://www.highpoint-tech.com or http://www.hptmac.com
Latest News Posts
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard