The lunar New Year is around the corner, and celebration is already in the air. Team Group Inc. launches the over-valued overclocking Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600CL9 single channel to satisfy overclockers. It allows overclockers to enjoy the same excitement with the least money, making it a must-buy in the end of the year.
Team Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel is designed for gamers whose desire is to upgrade computers with limited budget. Finally, gamers can experience and enjoy the satisfaction driven from boost in performance with only half the price of a duel channel kit. It is the best tool for professional OC gamers. Meanwhile, it adopts characteristics of DARK series' calm and speed to make a great model with outstanding quality and efficiency.
Passing 100% strict testing, Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel uses original chips and offers lifetime warranty from the company. Therefore, gamers fancy challenges may consider treating themselves with this awesome product before New Year comes.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives