The lunar New Year is around the corner, and celebration is already in the air. Team Group Inc. launches the over-valued overclocking Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600CL9 single channel to satisfy overclockers. It allows overclockers to enjoy the same excitement with the least money, making it a must-buy in the end of the year.
Team Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel is designed for gamers whose desire is to upgrade computers with limited budget. Finally, gamers can experience and enjoy the satisfaction driven from boost in performance with only half the price of a duel channel kit. It is the best tool for professional OC gamers. Meanwhile, it adopts characteristics of DARK series' calm and speed to make a great model with outstanding quality and efficiency.
Passing 100% strict testing, Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel uses original chips and offers lifetime warranty from the company. Therefore, gamers fancy challenges may consider treating themselves with this awesome product before New Year comes.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience