The lunar New Year is around the corner, and celebration is already in the air. Team Group Inc. launches the over-valued overclocking Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600CL9 single channel to satisfy overclockers. It allows overclockers to enjoy the same excitement with the least money, making it a must-buy in the end of the year.
Team Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel is designed for gamers whose desire is to upgrade computers with limited budget. Finally, gamers can experience and enjoy the satisfaction driven from boost in performance with only half the price of a duel channel kit. It is the best tool for professional OC gamers. Meanwhile, it adopts characteristics of DARK series' calm and speed to make a great model with outstanding quality and efficiency.
Passing 100% strict testing, Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 CL9 single channel uses original chips and offers lifetime warranty from the company. Therefore, gamers fancy challenges may consider treating themselves with this awesome product before New Year comes.
Latest News Posts
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules