Pretec Unveils i-Disk Bella, Newest Fashionable USB Flash Drive
Store in Style!
Taipei, Taiwan. December 17th, 2008 -- Pretec, the pioneer of world's smallest USB flash drive, introduces to the world i-Disk Bella, the newest fashionable USB flash drive. With unmatchable design and being based on patented technology of i-Disk Diamond, i-Disk Bella is not only the outmost feminine choice to delicate and style data storage, but it is also a flagship product in the stylish accessory category.
i-Disk Bella's concept comes from its name, "Bella", which stands for "Beauty" in Spanish. Pretec has gone beyond simple beauty and now successfully presents the best harmony between exquisiteness, fashion, and quality through the elegance in the design and material of i-Disk Bella. The pearl-like shell inlayed on its silver metal cover assures i-Disk Bella to whisper a mild and romantic femininity while the highest quality of sterling silver elevates i-Disk Bella standards. Pretec i-Disk Bella uniqueness most definitely awes its user's trend. With a pendant made of sterling 925 silver, i-Disk Bella is not only pretty but also an ultimate durable accessory.
With necklace design and amazing features i-Disk Bella is best suited as a personal stylish accessory and the best choice to gift modern women who are always looking for a singular present that compiles technology and womanliness.
i-Disk Bella's slide-push concept basis allows users to fully enjoy the convenience of data storage. The design promotes worry-free enjoyment for it has no closing caps to worry about. Having capacity of 1GB, it permits the most valuable data to always be close to the user in the most discreet way. Pretec i-Disk Bella is one of a kind in its category by providing users luxurious experience to indulge themselves.
Store in Style, anytime and anywhere.
Dimension : 24mm(L) x 14mm(W) x 6mm(H)
Accessory: sterling silver necklace, leather string, and wiper
Storage Capacity: 1GB
Data Transfer Rate: up to 10MB/sec
OS Support : Window ME/2000/XP/Vista; Mac 10.x; Linux 2.4 and above
Pretec (http://www.pretec.com) offers a complete spectrum of small form factor memory cards and card readers such as CF, SD/MMC, USB Flash Drive, and wireless communication devices for digital imaging, mobile communication, and industrial flash markets. As the 2nd company in the world to offer CF cards since 1995 and the company to create CF I/O and SD I/O cards since 1998, Pretec has consistently demonstrated the highest capacity flash cards in the world: such as CF 3GB, 6GB, 12GB, 16GB, 24GB, 48GB and SD 4GB, SDHC 8GB and 16GB; the fastest flash card in the world: such as CF 80X and 333X, SD 133X, USB 166X, and SSD (IDE/SATA) 400X. With more than 200 patents granted or filed, Pretec has also been offering the smallest USB flash drive in the world with unique technology: such as i-Disk Tiny ("Best Gear of 2003" by TIME Magazine) and i-Disk Diamond; the most reliable flash card in the world: such as rugged PCMCIA, rugged CF card, and i-Disk Bulletproof, a water-proof, fire-proof, and bullet-proof USB flash drive.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm aims to make smartwatches much better with new chip
- Microsoft to reveal new Windows 10 and Xbox One plans this month
- Rainbow Six Siege update 2.1 now on PC, adds custom dedicated servers
- Only digital pre-orders unlock access to the Hitman beta
- Watch Dogs 2 confirmed for 2017, releasing with the new South Park
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance