AVADirect recently added two new configurations with the ability to customize each individual component: The Compact Gaming PC Core i7 X79 SLI® / CrossFireX Compact Gaming Computer System & Workstation PC Six-Core Core i7 X79 SFF Computer Workstation configurators. Each configuration is designed for those that require a large amount of computing power in environments that have little space. Based on the X79 chipset, both configurations will provide all of the same customizations most of our configurators offer, however the case selection has been pre-selected to provide only those that will qualify the system as compact or small form-factor. What truly causes one to consider these configurations is the fact that most high-end graphics cards will fit within the small amount of space and have plenty of airflow the keep temperatures at bay. We will continue to update these configurations as new hardware is released, for those hardware junkies that wish to receive the latest and greatest the IT industry has to offer.
To configure the Compact Gaming PC Core i7 X79 SLI® / CrossFireX Compact Gaming Computer System click here
To configure the Workstation PC Six-Core Core i7 X79 SFF Computer Workstation click here
To view all small form-factor systems we carry click here
To view all compact systems we carry click here
Latest News Posts
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software