The Supreme Cooler of Frio Series
Taipei, Taiwan | January 2, 2012|Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with gdelivering the perfect user experiencesh as our mission and carrying the corporate vision of gbuilding Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology and lifestyle.h Today will be releasing the long anticipated Frio Extreme CPU air cooler who made its debut earlier this year at the world second largest IT exhibition, Computex Taipei. Frio Extreme is determined to be the highest standard of Frio series that could offer to overclockers and enthusiasts.
Thermaltake Frio Extreme made its first appearance in June this year at the Computex Taipei which has surprised the consumers with a maximum cooling capacity of up to 250W. In order to sustain the essence of the name Frio for overclockers and enthusiasts, Frio Extreme is structured with six 6mm high-efficiency copper heat-pipes to speed up heat conductivity, mirror-finished copper base provides an absolute contact to the CPU, dual specialized heat-sink towers enhanced airflow, 0.4mm aluminum fins and a pair of 140mm blue-blade fans allow a rapid thermal dissipation.
The Frio Extreme is built to have high performance with controlled noise level, a combination of VR and PWM function fan controller has been implemented. The controller is able to control both of the 140mm fans speed between 1200RPMs and 1800RPMs upon enthusiastsf preferences. Furthermore, the tool-less and easy installation fan module design grant instant disassemble and assemble of the fans. The universal all-in-one designed back-plate will support all Intel and AMD platforms, as well as it will seamlessly fit on the lasts Intel LGA 2011 socket, Frio Series guarantee to deliver the broadest processor compatibility.
Frio Extreme is the first CPU air cooler in the world that has implement dual fans VR and PWM control to deliver performance and peace for overclockers and enthusiast at the same time.
Frio Extreme CPU cooler introduction web page link: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001826
Thermaltake Technology was established in January, 1999 and has been market to the world with g Thermaltakeh brand name ever since. The brand personality of Unique, Aggressive, Vivid, and Stylish makes Thermaltake an expert in creating Exciting things and Fascinating environment for gamers and enthusiasts, also Keep them Constantly High physically and mentally.
Moreover, Thermaltake Technology get close to consumers and observe lead usersf behavior and requirement, to design aesthetic and high quality products which will greatly improve system performance and bring the user to the up most potential. With innovative design and unique style, Thermaltake products spread rapidly among the enthusiasts in DIY market and soon become the number one choice for PC DIY enthusiasts worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017