Pretec i-Disk Titan - Newest Health Oriented USB Flash Drive
Fusion of Health and Fashion
Taipei, Taiwan. December 17th, 2008 -- Pretec, the pioneer of world's smallest USB flash drive, with its continuous pursuit for innovation is again awing the world by presenting i-Disk Titan, the newest health oriented USB flash drive. i-Disk Titan features high technology and science to promote the best choice for storage and health concepts. Nevertheless, it is also based on patented technology of i-Disk Diamond which makes i-Disk Titan's size perfect to be used as a necklace.
i-Disk Titan is particularly proposed to people who pursuit a new lifestyle and a new fashion consciousness. Its intricate and beautiful design goes beyond current trend sets and its function scope involves practicability, high technology, and science. In addition to ultimate fashion and beautiful, i-Disk Titan unifies the full healthy peace concept through its elegant designed Titanium pendant and a delicate gemstone on its surface, not to mention the Germanium sphere embedded on its back that adds singularity to it.
Thinking about quality of life, Pretec has made the best use of Chemistry elements' benefits towards the human body by combining Titanium and Germanium in i-Disk Titan. Indeed, the advantages of such elements have great impact in human health. As revealed by scientific researches, when Germanium * (Ge) reaches 32 degrees Celsius, which is in the range of the human body temperature, it releases electron that seeps through the skin and attract harmful positively charged electron from the body. This also achieves muscle relieving effects, reduces fatigue and tiredness, helps to accelerate metabolism, and helps to alleviate body discomforts.
Along with health care, i-Disk Titan also offers stylish and fashion design choices. It comes with two kinds of necklaces, one leather necklace and the other titanium necklace, for best fitting daily
outfits. To add individuality, Titan comes in choices of colorful gemstones and capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
i-Disk Titan, the perfect fusion of health, art, science and technology!
Storage capacity : 2GB / 4GB
Data transfer rate: write speed up to 22MB/sec
Compliant with USB 2.0 / 1.0
O/S Support: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista;Mac 10.x; Linux kernel 2.4 and above
* Ge has NOT been proved by the research study to provide significant healing effect.
Pretec (http://www.pretec.com) offers a complete spectrum of small form factor memory cards and card readers such as CF, SD/MMC, USB Flash Drive, and wireless communication devices for digital imaging, mobile communication, and industrial flash markets. As the 2nd company in the world to offer CF cards since 1995 and the company to create CF I/O and SD I/O cards since 1998, Pretec has consistently demonstrated the highest capacity flash cards in the world: such as CF 3GB, 6GB, 12GB, 16GB, 24GB, 48GB and SD 4GB, SDHC 8GB and 16GB; the fastest flash card in the world: such as CF 80X and 333X, SD 133X, USB 166X, and SSD (IDE/SATA) 400X. With more than 200 patents granted or filed, Pretec has also been offering the smallest USB flash drive in the world with unique technology: such as i-Disk Tiny ("Best Gear of 2003" by TIME Magazine) and i-Disk Diamond; the most reliable flash card in the world: such as rugged PCMCIA, rugged CF card, and i-Disk Bulletproof, a water-proof, fire-proof, and bullet-proof USB flash drive.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now