Empire Brands, manufacturers of aesthetically appealing headphones, will be releasing its new Solus (Latin for "Be Yourself") headphones, at CES 2012. The Solus headphones are the next big thing from Wicked Audio, with the highest quality design and most impeccable sound yet.
The soon-to-be-released Solus headphones is the first Wicked Audio product of 2012 to sport the companies brand new packaging. These headphones are available in a black/red dual-colored design and feature a thick braided cord for the ultimate in on-the-go convenience. The headphones also come equipped with a built-in volume control as well as a DJ switch, allowing users to switch from DJ to stereo sound, to experience impressive music sounds in both or either ears.
"At Empire Brands, we're constantly striving to create a variety of headphones that appeal to all of our customers, from fashionistas to musicians," said Paul Marshall, VP of Sales, Empire Brands. "We are thrilled to unleash our newest Solus headphones at CES 2012 which sport the brand new packaging now being used for all Wicked products, delivering an immaculate look. These are the best sounding Wicked headphones to date, which breaks us into another mass appeal market while still delivering the unique design qualities our customers know and love."
The Solus headphones will be available January 2012 for $100 at Wicked Audio.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications