Empire Brands, manufacturers of aesthetically appealing headphones, will be releasing its new Solus (Latin for "Be Yourself") headphones, at CES 2012. The Solus headphones are the next big thing from Wicked Audio, with the highest quality design and most impeccable sound yet.
The soon-to-be-released Solus headphones is the first Wicked Audio product of 2012 to sport the companies brand new packaging. These headphones are available in a black/red dual-colored design and feature a thick braided cord for the ultimate in on-the-go convenience. The headphones also come equipped with a built-in volume control as well as a DJ switch, allowing users to switch from DJ to stereo sound, to experience impressive music sounds in both or either ears.
"At Empire Brands, we're constantly striving to create a variety of headphones that appeal to all of our customers, from fashionistas to musicians," said Paul Marshall, VP of Sales, Empire Brands. "We are thrilled to unleash our newest Solus headphones at CES 2012 which sport the brand new packaging now being used for all Wicked products, delivering an immaculate look. These are the best sounding Wicked headphones to date, which breaks us into another mass appeal market while still delivering the unique design qualities our customers know and love."
The Solus headphones will be available January 2012 for $100 at Wicked Audio.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes