Danger Den® introduces a new CPU Cooling Block - DD-M6 CPU Block the highest performing CPU block to date from Danger Den.
Astoria, OR - December 28, 2011, 7:16 PM Pacific Standard Time - Danger Den announced the release for sale the new highest performing CPU waterblock, the DD-M6 CPU Block with shipments beginning January 2nd, 2012.
The DD-M6 CPU Block replaces the long running MC-TDX block improving upon the performance and reliability. Thermal performance is significantly improved while maintaining a low flow restriction design. Available in solid copper and brass parts that are non-plated or nickel plated. A new and improved mounting system is also part of the DD-M6 CPU block package allowing reliable mounting pressure in an attractive package.
"Danger Den released a CPU block that we are proud of. Improved performance, built like a tank, and almost 100% produced in the US. The Top Plate, Mid Plate, Hold Down Plate, Hold Down parts are all machined in our facility or within 50 miles of Danger Den", said Jeremy Burnett Danger Den's President, adding " The hold down package has been significantly improved for the LGA 2011 socket and previous socket versions. It looks great and makes the mounting process simple for the consumer."
Developing a solidly constructed CPU block was imperative to the Danger Den product line. It provides the protection and reliability that customers demand. Danger Den does intend to offer a lexan version for the customers that prefer the aesthetics of a clear block.
Stock and availability for the Intel Sockets including the LGA 2011 is January 2nd, 2012. The AMD version is to follow in two weeks.
MSRP & Product Page Links:
DD-M6 CPU Block - Brass: from $74.95
DD-M6 CPU Block - Nickel: from $79.95
Photo Gallery: http://bit.ly/m6-cpublock
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent