RAIDON unveils a new Internal RAID module-MR2020 is in the market. With the aim to industrial market and embedded application MR2020 accepts two 2.5-inch hard drives to enhance the reliability of the system and supports RAID 1 for instantly data backup.
Considering the advantages of 2.5-inch hard drives such as less noise, heat-resistance, stability, less heat production and space saving etc, RAIDON transfers the hardware backup technology from 3.5-inch hard drives to 2.5-inch. MR2020, an internal storage module designed for working in IPC, product lines, servers and work stations.
Its small form factor perfectly matches with 5.25-inch CD-ROM device and saves half space 3.5-inch product needs. A 2.5-inch hard drive also consumes one half less power than a 3.5-inch does. The electricity saving is tremendous especially when they are used in 24 hour working systems. The shockproof and highly reliable features of 2.5-inch hard drive are important factors to keep the system working as well.
MR2020 is also embedded RAID controller to provide RAID function for preventing data failed. Accepting 2 hard drives and coming with RAID 1 (Mirroring), as either hard drive is failed, the system will keep running with the backup one and alert the user to replace the failed hard drive. The failed hard drive can be substituted without turning off the system. System integrators and solution developers can design and build up a high reliability RAID backup system with MR2020.
Regarding to the hardware, RAIDON-MR2020 comes with unique tray modules which can accept 15mm height 2.5-inch hard drive. The hard drives can be replaced easily because of its hot swappable tray design and auto-rebuilding function. Covered with aluminum to enhance thermal management capability and equipped with LCD display to provide easy information for instant management and inspection. Meanwhile, RAIDGuide software is provided as well. Once the mail notification is set, the system status will be informed through mail that makes users monitor system easily and conveniently.
For more information please refer to RAIDON's website: http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000462&p_id=124
RAIDON, one of the brand names founded in year 2000 by RAIDON Technology, Inc, is a worldwide leader of small RAID storage subsystem. RAIDON has devoted itself to integrating the requirements from markets, and designs innovative and reliable RAID data backup storage for Small & Medium business, general office users, DVR, media, and IPC industry. Simultaneously, OEM/ODM service is offered as well. To learn all of RAIDON's data storage products and service, please visit http://www.RAIDON.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be just fine despite latest Falcon 9 rocket mishap
- Acer announces its new 34-inch curved ultrawide monitor with FreeSync
- Saygus V SQUARED smartphone has up to 464GB of on-board storage
- LG develops a new 6-sided battery for longer-lasting smartwatches
- Hangouts for iOS updated, includes redesign and increased performance
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive