RAIDON unveils a new Internal RAID module-MR2020 is in the market. With the aim to industrial market and embedded application MR2020 accepts two 2.5-inch hard drives to enhance the reliability of the system and supports RAID 1 for instantly data backup.
Considering the advantages of 2.5-inch hard drives such as less noise, heat-resistance, stability, less heat production and space saving etc, RAIDON transfers the hardware backup technology from 3.5-inch hard drives to 2.5-inch. MR2020, an internal storage module designed for working in IPC, product lines, servers and work stations.
Its small form factor perfectly matches with 5.25-inch CD-ROM device and saves half space 3.5-inch product needs. A 2.5-inch hard drive also consumes one half less power than a 3.5-inch does. The electricity saving is tremendous especially when they are used in 24 hour working systems. The shockproof and highly reliable features of 2.5-inch hard drive are important factors to keep the system working as well.
MR2020 is also embedded RAID controller to provide RAID function for preventing data failed. Accepting 2 hard drives and coming with RAID 1 (Mirroring), as either hard drive is failed, the system will keep running with the backup one and alert the user to replace the failed hard drive. The failed hard drive can be substituted without turning off the system. System integrators and solution developers can design and build up a high reliability RAID backup system with MR2020.
Regarding to the hardware, RAIDON-MR2020 comes with unique tray modules which can accept 15mm height 2.5-inch hard drive. The hard drives can be replaced easily because of its hot swappable tray design and auto-rebuilding function. Covered with aluminum to enhance thermal management capability and equipped with LCD display to provide easy information for instant management and inspection. Meanwhile, RAIDGuide software is provided as well. Once the mail notification is set, the system status will be informed through mail that makes users monitor system easily and conveniently.
For more information please refer to RAIDON's website: http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000462&p_id=124
RAIDON, one of the brand names founded in year 2000 by RAIDON Technology, Inc, is a worldwide leader of small RAID storage subsystem. RAIDON has devoted itself to integrating the requirements from markets, and designs innovative and reliable RAID data backup storage for Small & Medium business, general office users, DVR, media, and IPC industry. Simultaneously, OEM/ODM service is offered as well. To learn all of RAIDON's data storage products and service, please visit http://www.RAIDON.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications