Company unveils new Touch and See the Difference Vision at leading global tradeshow
WALNUT, Calif - December 14, 2011 - ViewSonic Corp. (South Hall 36631), a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, is charging into the New Year with exciting new products on display at CES 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
Launching into the tablet market in 2011, ViewSonic plans to further this impressive momentum by expanding the ViewPad® product family with new 10-inch business and consumer-focused tablets running Windows® and Android operating systems. ViewSonic's ViewPad tablet line is the ideal choice for sharing, reading, working and playing on a mobile device. The ViewPad 7e, an Android-based 7" tablet offers Amazon® services for Android integration, Amazon Kindle for eBook reading and RiteTouch for writing directly on the screen. The business line of tablets, which include the ViewPad 10pro, run Windows 7 Professional and provide the ability to boot Android as well.
Pushing the envelope of innovation, ViewSonic has partnered with EXOPC to build one of the first EXOdesks, a 32" 10-point touch table top which runs a custom user interface open to HTML5 developers. The desk, on display during CES, will be powered by an Intel® Core i7 processor, Intel's integrated graphics and will run Windows 7 operating system.
Leveraging the company's display heritage, ViewSonic will show an impressive universal display with projected capacitive multi-touch input. It is designed to allow consumers and business professionals to connect their smartphone, tablets and laptops wirelessly and share photos or stream media content from services such as YouTube, and extend desktop mode for dual display.
"The past year has seen ViewSonic at the cutting edge of visual display technology, including 3D and touch, and our vision for 2012 further propels us into every aspect of work and the home. We believe a multi-touch, vivid and compelling user interface will be the wave of the future and the innovations we plan to showcase at CES 2012, including the much-buzzed about EXOdesk, support that belief," said Jeff Volpe, president for ViewSonic Americas.
In addition, members of the ViewSonic Finch Club are eligible to receive 2,000 points by simply updating their profile at the booth. The updated partner portal is faster and easier to use with more rewards and more ways to profit and grow.
To set up a time to meet with ViewSonic during the show to experience the products and stations firsthand, please email email@example.com. For further information on ViewSonic and its products, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
For more product information, visit ViewSonic.com/CES2012
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including tablets, LED TVs, computers, LED monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays, 3D devices and digital media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit ViewSonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance