Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced of 8GB and 16GB DDR3 memory upgrade kits for Apple Mac desktop and laptop systems.
Mac systems with two memory slots have traditionally been limited to only 8GB of memory. By increasing the individual module capacity to 8GB, Corsair's latest memory upgrade kits allow Mac owners to upgrade to 10GB, 12GB, or even 16GB of memory.
Corsair's Mac memory kits are tested at Apple Developer Compatibility Labs and work with most MacBook Pro, iMac, and Mac mini systems shipped in 2011.
The new DDR3 Mac memory upgrades, like all Corsair DRAM products, are tested to exacting standards and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
"The ability to go beyond 8GB of memory will be a boon for graphics designers and video editors on the go, IT professionals who need to run Windows virtual machines simultaneously with Mac OS X, network administrators who use Macs as servers or web hosts, or anybody who wants to push their Mac to the limits of its performance," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "Corsair's renowned service and support and our limited lifetime warranty make our Mac memory upgrades a smart investment."
The new DDR3 Mac memory kits will be available in January from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. For more information on Corsair Mac memory upgrades please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives