Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced of 8GB and 16GB DDR3 memory upgrade kits for Apple Mac desktop and laptop systems.
Mac systems with two memory slots have traditionally been limited to only 8GB of memory. By increasing the individual module capacity to 8GB, Corsair's latest memory upgrade kits allow Mac owners to upgrade to 10GB, 12GB, or even 16GB of memory.
Corsair's Mac memory kits are tested at Apple Developer Compatibility Labs and work with most MacBook Pro, iMac, and Mac mini systems shipped in 2011.
The new DDR3 Mac memory upgrades, like all Corsair DRAM products, are tested to exacting standards and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
"The ability to go beyond 8GB of memory will be a boon for graphics designers and video editors on the go, IT professionals who need to run Windows virtual machines simultaneously with Mac OS X, network administrators who use Macs as servers or web hosts, or anybody who wants to push their Mac to the limits of its performance," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "Corsair's renowned service and support and our limited lifetime warranty make our Mac memory upgrades a smart investment."
The new DDR3 Mac memory kits will be available in January from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. For more information on Corsair Mac memory upgrades please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio