-- Overclock Your Llano APU and Win Prizes this Festive Season --
City of Industry, California, December 15th 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the 'Xmas and New Year Contest', its latest overclocking competition run in conjunction with HWBOT.org.
The GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' is open to all Overclockers using any AMD APU on any GIGABYTE socket F1 A75 or A55 series motherboard , using any cooling solution. The contest winner will take home a GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, with second and third place taking a GA-990FXA-UD3.
Giving you a valid reason to get down to some serious overclocking fun during this year's festive season, the GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' will contain three cunning stages, each crafted to test your overclocking powers, while also giving you an excuse to avoid the in-laws.
'Xmas and New Year Contest' Stages:
1. Highest HyperTransport Bus (CPUz)
2. Highest Memory Speed (CPUz)
3. Lowest CPU Frequency (CPUz)
This contest will run from December 15th 2011 with final score submissions until midnight on January 31st 2012. Note: In the event of a tied score, the highest Memory Speed will determine the winner.
Good luck everybody!
For complete contest rules, scoring and more details, please visit the contest page hosted on HWBOT.org:
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand