-- Overclock Your Llano APU and Win Prizes this Festive Season --
City of Industry, California, December 15th 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the 'Xmas and New Year Contest', its latest overclocking competition run in conjunction with HWBOT.org.
The GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' is open to all Overclockers using any AMD APU on any GIGABYTE socket F1 A75 or A55 series motherboard , using any cooling solution. The contest winner will take home a GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, with second and third place taking a GA-990FXA-UD3.
Giving you a valid reason to get down to some serious overclocking fun during this year's festive season, the GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' will contain three cunning stages, each crafted to test your overclocking powers, while also giving you an excuse to avoid the in-laws.
'Xmas and New Year Contest' Stages:
1. Highest HyperTransport Bus (CPUz)
2. Highest Memory Speed (CPUz)
3. Lowest CPU Frequency (CPUz)
This contest will run from December 15th 2011 with final score submissions until midnight on January 31st 2012. Note: In the event of a tied score, the highest Memory Speed will determine the winner.
Good luck everybody!
For complete contest rules, scoring and more details, please visit the contest page hosted on HWBOT.org:
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes