-- Overclock Your Llano APU and Win Prizes this Festive Season --
City of Industry, California, December 15th 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the 'Xmas and New Year Contest', its latest overclocking competition run in conjunction with HWBOT.org.
The GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' is open to all Overclockers using any AMD APU on any GIGABYTE socket F1 A75 or A55 series motherboard , using any cooling solution. The contest winner will take home a GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, with second and third place taking a GA-990FXA-UD3.
Giving you a valid reason to get down to some serious overclocking fun during this year's festive season, the GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' will contain three cunning stages, each crafted to test your overclocking powers, while also giving you an excuse to avoid the in-laws.
'Xmas and New Year Contest' Stages:
1. Highest HyperTransport Bus (CPUz)
2. Highest Memory Speed (CPUz)
3. Lowest CPU Frequency (CPUz)
This contest will run from December 15th 2011 with final score submissions until midnight on January 31st 2012. Note: In the event of a tied score, the highest Memory Speed will determine the winner.
Good luck everybody!
For complete contest rules, scoring and more details, please visit the contest page hosted on HWBOT.org:
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines