- Share Wireless Content with Intel WiDi and Netgear Push2TV
BALDWIN PARK, CA (December 15, 2011) - There's no need to crowd around a laptop screen to view and share content from your hard disk, home network or browser. CyberpowerPC, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a leading manufacturer of custom gaming desktop PCs, gaming notebooks, and performance workstations, today announced a pair of high-performance laptop computers that combine Netgear's Push2TV 2.0 adapter and Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) technology, which allow you to enjoy personal and online content on a big screen TV with a simple wireless connection.
For a limited time CyberpowerPC is bundling its Xplorer X6-9100 and Xplorer X6-9200 series of gaming notebooks with a free Netgear PUSH2TV (Version 2.0) adapter for Intel WiDi 1080P, and a visibly smart 2nd generation Intel Core processor. The combination lets you kick back and experience your favorite movies, videos, photos, online shows and even game in full HD on your big screen TV with outstanding image clarity and sound.
Simply connect the wireless Netgear PUSH2TV adapter to your High-Def TV, follow a few simple steps, and you are ready to beam full HD 1080P straight to the big screen. Experiencing your videos and pictures in HD resolution up to 1080p on your TV is as easy as pushing a button. You can also surf the internet from your couch on your TV; watch TV shows and movies online, or go anywhere a web browser will take you.
The CyberpowerPC Xplorer X6-9100 features a 15.6" 1920x1080 Full HD display; Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor; 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3-1333 RAM; Intel HD3000 Integrated Graphics; Intel HM65 Chipset; 640GB 5400RPM SATA300 HDD; and 8X DVD Rewritable Drive. The MSRP is $825.
The CyberpowerPC Xplorer X6-9200 features the same specs as the X6-9100 series but includes a discrete NVIDIA GT540M 2GB GPU with NVIDIA optimus technology for improved battery efficiency. The MSRP is $885.
CyberpowerPC's Xplorer gaming notebooks can be customized with a number of performance hardware and components such as Solid State Drives, Blu-Ray drives, memory, gaming gear, business and productivity software, and more at the company website, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com.
Additionally, CyberpowerPC loads every gaming notebook with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System for an enhanced gaming and multimedia experience. All CyberpowerPC Xplorer gaming laptops includes a 1-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberpowerPC Inc.
CyberpowerPC Inc. http://www.Cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberpowerPC manufacturers and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email CyberpowerPC@Cyberpowerpc.com.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus teases the OnePlus 5 color options
- ISS crew on an urgent spacewalk after equipment failure
- Far Cry 5 may have exclusive content on PS4
- Meizu launches new mid-range smartphone - the M5c
- Carl Pei hints that OnePlus 5 might keep headphone jack
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning