- Share Wireless Content with Intel WiDi and Netgear Push2TV
BALDWIN PARK, CA (December 15, 2011) - There's no need to crowd around a laptop screen to view and share content from your hard disk, home network or browser. CyberpowerPC, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a leading manufacturer of custom gaming desktop PCs, gaming notebooks, and performance workstations, today announced a pair of high-performance laptop computers that combine Netgear's Push2TV 2.0 adapter and Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) technology, which allow you to enjoy personal and online content on a big screen TV with a simple wireless connection.
For a limited time CyberpowerPC is bundling its Xplorer X6-9100 and Xplorer X6-9200 series of gaming notebooks with a free Netgear PUSH2TV (Version 2.0) adapter for Intel WiDi 1080P, and a visibly smart 2nd generation Intel Core processor. The combination lets you kick back and experience your favorite movies, videos, photos, online shows and even game in full HD on your big screen TV with outstanding image clarity and sound.
Simply connect the wireless Netgear PUSH2TV adapter to your High-Def TV, follow a few simple steps, and you are ready to beam full HD 1080P straight to the big screen. Experiencing your videos and pictures in HD resolution up to 1080p on your TV is as easy as pushing a button. You can also surf the internet from your couch on your TV; watch TV shows and movies online, or go anywhere a web browser will take you.
The CyberpowerPC Xplorer X6-9100 features a 15.6" 1920x1080 Full HD display; Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor; 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3-1333 RAM; Intel HD3000 Integrated Graphics; Intel HM65 Chipset; 640GB 5400RPM SATA300 HDD; and 8X DVD Rewritable Drive. The MSRP is $825.
The CyberpowerPC Xplorer X6-9200 features the same specs as the X6-9100 series but includes a discrete NVIDIA GT540M 2GB GPU with NVIDIA optimus technology for improved battery efficiency. The MSRP is $885.
CyberpowerPC's Xplorer gaming notebooks can be customized with a number of performance hardware and components such as Solid State Drives, Blu-Ray drives, memory, gaming gear, business and productivity software, and more at the company website, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com.
Additionally, CyberpowerPC loads every gaming notebook with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System for an enhanced gaming and multimedia experience. All CyberpowerPC Xplorer gaming laptops includes a 1-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberpowerPC Inc.
CyberpowerPC Inc. http://www.Cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberpowerPC manufacturers and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email CyberpowerPC@Cyberpowerpc.com.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications