Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced that the Romanian overclocking team, Lab501 achieved three new world records with the world's fastest dual channel memory kit, the Kingston HyperX KHX2544C9D3T1FK2/2GX, during a live overclocking session.
The three new records for RAM modules were set on the 3rd of December 2011, by Matei "Matose" Mihatoiu, Tudor "Monstru" Badica and Razvan "Micutzu" Fatu, the three Romanian overclocking champions from the world renowned Lab501 team. The records were achieved in an overclocking event organized in the eMAG showroom in Bucharest, Romania, in front of approximately 100 overclocking enthusiasts and two local TV crews.
The highest record was achieved with CAS 10 (Column Address Strobe Latency) 3600 MHz, now standing as the world's highest memory frequency using DDR3 SDRAM. During the same event, the Lab501 team also managed to achieve the world records for CAS 9 with 3479 MHz and CAS 8 with 3275 MHz, using liquid nitrogen to cool the modules down to -196°C.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound