Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced that the Romanian overclocking team, Lab501 achieved three new world records with the world's fastest dual channel memory kit, the Kingston HyperX KHX2544C9D3T1FK2/2GX, during a live overclocking session.
The three new records for RAM modules were set on the 3rd of December 2011, by Matei "Matose" Mihatoiu, Tudor "Monstru" Badica and Razvan "Micutzu" Fatu, the three Romanian overclocking champions from the world renowned Lab501 team. The records were achieved in an overclocking event organized in the eMAG showroom in Bucharest, Romania, in front of approximately 100 overclocking enthusiasts and two local TV crews.
The highest record was achieved with CAS 10 (Column Address Strobe Latency) 3600 MHz, now standing as the world's highest memory frequency using DDR3 SDRAM. During the same event, the Lab501 team also managed to achieve the world records for CAS 9 with 3479 MHz and CAS 8 with 3275 MHz, using liquid nitrogen to cool the modules down to -196°C.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tron 3' killed off by Disney
- The Woz described Edward Snowden as 'a hero to me'
- Microsoft Xbox boss confirms company isn't purchasing Silent Hill
- Don't expect to see Titanfall 2 during E3 this year
- IRS still using Windows XP, and has more than 300 cybersecurity staff
- Black screen when gaming GV-R927XOC-2GD (WINDFORCE)
- investasi butuh waktu luang tapi minimal kamu tidak perlu meninggalkan dari kampung, bahkan dengan bersantai di dapur dan mengklik bareng kakek nenek
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award