Antec, Inc. is proud to announce the Eleven Hundred, the newest member of the award-winning Gaming Series. The Eleven Hundred marks a new chapter in the Gaming Series with an all-new attractive design and a revamped lineup of expandability, cooling and convenience features. Gamers seeking the highest level of performance will want to take advantage of the Eleven Hundred's support for XL-ATX sized motherboards and four-way GPU configurations - the greatest expandability of any Antec chassis.
The Eleven Hundred features default 200 mm top and 120 mm rear fans and mounts for up to seven more fans for advanced GPU and hard drive cooling - including one 120mm intake fan behind the motherboard tray to cool the CPU. Users can also utilize the included fan power hub to connect up to four 3-pin fans to a single Molex for improved cable management.
Emphasizing ease-of-use in a gaming enclosure, Antec introduces tool-less 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays for hassle-free installation. Up to 36mm of cable routing space and grommet-lined cable routing holes help users organize their builds while allowing for easy installation of future components. For convenient maintenance, the PSU intake & front air filters can be removed without taking off the side panel or tipping the case.
"The Eleven Hundred offers a set of features that will appeal to gamers and mainstream users alike at a very reasonable price point," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "The Gaming Series has always defined our advancement in the industry, and this case will continue that momentum."
The Eleven Hundred reaches store shelves and online retail outlets such as Scan, Ebuyer, Overclockers and KustomPCs in early December with a MSRP of £109.99.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio