After releasing the tri-channel RAM to take "Triple-Channel" initiatives, the global leading brand Team Group Inc. presents the 8GB memory module of the Team Elite DDR3 series. The ultra memory storage item goes with the JEDEC standard, marking a turning point of the RAM market to enter the "Triple-Channel" and also the ultra big storage generation.
The new memory module of the Elite series, U-DIMM with 16 GB (8GBx2 kit) as its largest storage capacity and SO-DIMM 8GB, both uses selected DDR3 chips and passes 100% stringent testing. The item is in BGA package with stability and compatibility between memory modules and PC platforms have been greatly improved. Meanwhile, the Elite's exclusive heat spreader is helpful in cooling computing temperatures and enlarging storage to offer stability and efficiency. In addition, it features high speed, low power consumption, and high efficiency. It takes only 1.5V low voltage to function well, it lowers carbon emissions, is electricity-saving, power-saving, and environmentally friendly. All these taken together make it the best choice for your PC.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick