S396 SSD offers solid performance and extreme economy
Taipei, Taiwan - December 13th, 2011 - ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced the S396 Solid State Drive (SSD), providing a needed cost-effective entry solution to what is often seen by consumers as a high-priced component market. Now, consumers who have been hesitant to upgrade their machines are provided with an appealing incentive.
After extended periods of use, many computers see a marked decrease in system speed. A common method seen to eliminate this problem is to upgrade the hard drive to a SSD. Because the method by which SSDs transfer data is entirely different from that of conventional hard drives, SSDs provide markedly higher speeds. In addition, SSDs have further advantages of low heat-discharge, low power-consumption, lightweight structure, and high impact resistance.
The S396 utilizes optimized firmware, allowing for appreciably increased performance. In normal situations, 90% of computing tasks involve transfers of data packets 4KB in size. This means that the performance of 4KB file transmission plays a critical role in users' experience. The S396 runs 44K IOPS of 4KB random write and 280/250 MB/s of sequential read and write.
The S396 will be available in 30GB capacity, and utilize the SATA 3Gb/sec interface. Users of ADATA SSDs are able to download Norton Internet Security 2012 (60-day trial) for free, and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks. All ADATA SSDs are backed by 3-year product warranty. For more information, please visit the company website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20