Following the exciting announcement of its extreme RipjawsZ series quad channel DDR3 memory, G.Skill has once again pushed the DDR3 memory performance to the boundary, and successfully developed the super sized & super speed DDR3 2400MHz CL10 64GB(8GBx8) kit, exclusively for Intel X79 platform.
Every single memory module of this epic 2400MHz 64GB kit is hand-tested, hand-picked by G.Skill legendary R&D team. All the chips are highly selected and tested with G.Skill rigorous internal validation process to ensure the maximum stability, while maintaining a decent overclocking headroom. The following screen shows the super kit under memtest burning test with ASUS Rampage 4 Extreme motherboard and Intel 3960K processor.
All G.Skill memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by computer hardware enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is quality. All of the products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine the products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications