Following the exciting announcement of its extreme RipjawsZ series quad channel DDR3 memory, G.Skill has once again pushed the DDR3 memory performance to the boundary, and successfully developed the super sized & super speed DDR3 2400MHz CL10 64GB(8GBx8) kit, exclusively for Intel X79 platform.
Every single memory module of this epic 2400MHz 64GB kit is hand-tested, hand-picked by G.Skill legendary R&D team. All the chips are highly selected and tested with G.Skill rigorous internal validation process to ensure the maximum stability, while maintaining a decent overclocking headroom. The following screen shows the super kit under memtest burning test with ASUS Rampage 4 Extreme motherboard and Intel 3960K processor.
All G.Skill memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by computer hardware enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is quality. All of the products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine the products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- Samsung's new M.2 NVMe PCIe-based SSD capable of 2.2GB/sec reads
- Local piracy rates heavily influence Netflix's pricing in the region
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives