Following the exciting announcement of its extreme RipjawsZ series quad channel DDR3 memory, G.Skill has once again pushed the DDR3 memory performance to the boundary, and successfully developed the super sized & super speed DDR3 2400MHz CL10 64GB(8GBx8) kit, exclusively for Intel X79 platform.
Every single memory module of this epic 2400MHz 64GB kit is hand-tested, hand-picked by G.Skill legendary R&D team. All the chips are highly selected and tested with G.Skill rigorous internal validation process to ensure the maximum stability, while maintaining a decent overclocking headroom. The following screen shows the super kit under memtest burning test with ASUS Rampage 4 Extreme motherboard and Intel 3960K processor.
All G.Skill memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by computer hardware enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is quality. All of the products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine the products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- One interesting marketing video - MSI shows you how to build a PC
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- ESL brags 8.78 million unique viewers on Twitch.TV over Katowice event
- Computer coding class takes off at infamous San Quentin prison
- Telstra offers updated plans with TV-streaming trials, not Netflix
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi