TRENDnet Launches the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -December 17, 2008- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand today announces the launch of the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router, model TEW-635BRM, that delivers both Internet access and high-performance wireless n networking in a single solution.
No need to buy a separate modem and router. This product is compatible with most ADSL-based Internet service provider networks. Install the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router and surf the Internet, download files, play games and talk online with 300Mbps wireless n technology.
Plug the phone line into the built in RJ-11 ADSL port. Hardwire computers, gaming consoles, media players and storage devices to the 4-port switch on the back of the router. Quickly network wireless devices using one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) when connecting to WPS supported clients. The latest in wireless encryption and a double firewall protects your valuable data. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) delivers broad coverage and minimizes dead spots.
"Our primary goal when designing this high performance wireless n solution was to ensure that it is user friendly," stated Brian Chu, IT Director of TRENDnet. "We incorporated a built-in Wizard that auto-detects the type of ADSL service provided and guides users through the setup process."
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards