December 7th, 2011
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces tested compatibility for 32GB RAM Kits now featured in the Clevo P170HM, P151HM, MSI GT780DXR-405US,GT683DXR-634US, and ASUS G53SX, G73SW, G74SX Gaming Notebooks.
The line of Sandy Bridge-based, 17.3 and 15.6 HD display gaming notebooks offer superb performance for the price. Until now, the notebooks were placed second as AVADirect's flagship notebook line when compared to the Clevo X7200, a desktop replacement that features an Intel 1366 desktop socket. With the option to upgrade the them up to 32GB of RAM using tested compatible RAM kits, end-users can take advantage of Clevo P170HM, P151HM, MSI GT780DXR-405US, GT683DXR-634US, and ASUS G53SX, G73SW, G74SX Gaming Notebooks capability by using added resource to edit photos, video, and open large-scale files/applications without an impact on consistently smooth performance.
AVADirect will continue to test unique solutions and confirm availability by listing these options on their website. The innovative custom computer builder strives on providing the latest in high-end hardware to provide professionals and enthusiasts with the right tools for desired tasks. AVADirect understands the importance of creating solutions for many different market segments while maintaining reliable, high-quality products. These standards are what separate AVADirect from its competitors.
To view all notebooks we carry that feature 32GB of RAM click 32GB Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines