December 7th, 2011
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces tested compatibility for 32GB RAM Kits now featured in the Clevo P170HM, P151HM, MSI GT780DXR-405US,GT683DXR-634US, and ASUS G53SX, G73SW, G74SX Gaming Notebooks.
The line of Sandy Bridge-based, 17.3 and 15.6 HD display gaming notebooks offer superb performance for the price. Until now, the notebooks were placed second as AVADirect's flagship notebook line when compared to the Clevo X7200, a desktop replacement that features an Intel 1366 desktop socket. With the option to upgrade the them up to 32GB of RAM using tested compatible RAM kits, end-users can take advantage of Clevo P170HM, P151HM, MSI GT780DXR-405US, GT683DXR-634US, and ASUS G53SX, G73SW, G74SX Gaming Notebooks capability by using added resource to edit photos, video, and open large-scale files/applications without an impact on consistently smooth performance.
AVADirect will continue to test unique solutions and confirm availability by listing these options on their website. The innovative custom computer builder strives on providing the latest in high-end hardware to provide professionals and enthusiasts with the right tools for desired tasks. AVADirect understands the importance of creating solutions for many different market segments while maintaining reliable, high-quality products. These standards are what separate AVADirect from its competitors.
To view all notebooks we carry that feature 32GB of RAM click 32GB Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club