December 7th, 2011
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces tested compatibility for 32GB RAM Kits now featured in the Clevo P170HM, P151HM, MSI GT780DXR-405US,GT683DXR-634US, and ASUS G53SX, G73SW, G74SX Gaming Notebooks.
The line of Sandy Bridge-based, 17.3 and 15.6 HD display gaming notebooks offer superb performance for the price. Until now, the notebooks were placed second as AVADirect's flagship notebook line when compared to the Clevo X7200, a desktop replacement that features an Intel 1366 desktop socket. With the option to upgrade the them up to 32GB of RAM using tested compatible RAM kits, end-users can take advantage of Clevo P170HM, P151HM, MSI GT780DXR-405US, GT683DXR-634US, and ASUS G53SX, G73SW, G74SX Gaming Notebooks capability by using added resource to edit photos, video, and open large-scale files/applications without an impact on consistently smooth performance.
AVADirect will continue to test unique solutions and confirm availability by listing these options on their website. The innovative custom computer builder strives on providing the latest in high-end hardware to provide professionals and enthusiasts with the right tools for desired tasks. AVADirect understands the importance of creating solutions for many different market segments while maintaining reliable, high-quality products. These standards are what separate AVADirect from its competitors.
To view all notebooks we carry that feature 32GB of RAM click 32GB Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017