Enabling 128GB DRAM Capacity on today's modern Servers
San Jose, California - Dec 6, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash storage solutions, today announces a new line of 1333 MHz, quad rank registered DDR3 RDIMM modules for servers.
Today's new motherboards that support the new 16 core processors, now require a new type of RDIMMs, quad-channel DDR3. On the heels of their single and dual rank RDIMMs, Super Talent is pleased to announce a new Quad-Rank Module for those who require even more DRAM capacity.
At 8GB per module, today's servers can now support a maximum of 128GB of RAM. These modules have passed vigorous testing using the new AMD Interlagos compatible motherboards and even support fully loaded configurations at speeds up to 1066 MHz.
If you're deploying a new server and have been looking for RDIMMs to deliver maximum performance and capacity, you owe it to yourself to call SuperTalent. Products available and shipping now.
W13RC8G8x - 8GB RDIMM Module
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range NAND Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent Scorecard for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family