The new GlacialTech Cooling Pad is the best way to keep your laptop cool. In order to achieve the best cooling performance, GlacialTech redesigned SnowPad series cooling Pad in the title of N1/ H2 which is compatible with 17"and smaller notebook / computers to include a multi air inlet and ultra - silent fan for super air flow and gives best cooling performance. The USB-powered Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or in your lap. The SnowPad Series have high quality and full range metal mesh design that looks good in any home or office and allows fast and efficient heat dissipation. The mesh pattern can help it work more efficiently and smoothly while its back props the pad (and your notebook) up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position. The Anti-slip design ensures the notebook safety and prevents the notebook from sliding.
The N1 series provides 2 USB ports extender while in H2 series, it's power source supports easily by the plug and play USB connection as a self-power mode. The H2 series are ergonomically designed with patent, constructed with high-impact plastic material and it provides sturdy, stable and durable qualities. The H2 series is built in swivel base so that one can easily view the angle adjustments. The most attractive thing is it can be folded flat for compact storage and make your travel much easier. Both the series have silent 160mm fan of low power consumption which create low noise and which are ideal for notebook computers.
One might wonder how prolonged use of notebooks could effect on the upper thigh of the human. It can give first degree burns. Therefore, using laptop until it heats up would not only result in severe health disorder but can also damage the laptop in general. The tiny wirings and connections on the boards within the laptop are also sensitive to changes in temperature. Using the laptop for a long time after it is already heat up can cause these wirings and connections to melt could lead to the malfunctioning of the laptop.
This Snow Pad Series laptop cooling Pad from GlacialTech is solidly built and is very stable. In fact, it is the most attractive looking notebook stands/cooling pads that are available in the market with slim and smart design for notebook models.
For the convenience of the users, the SnowPad Series laptop cooling pad has ERGONOMIC design and is comfortable for long time use. The N1 & H2 series cooling pad comes in silver color.
Provides 2USB ports extender.
Compatible with 17"and smaller notebook computers.
Multi-air inlet and ultra-silent fan for super airflow and best cooling performance.
Silent 160mm fan with low power consumption and low noise.
Full range metal mesh allows fast and efficient heat dissipation.
Anti-slip rubbers prevent the notebook from sliding.
Ergonomically designed with patent, constructed with high-impact plastic material, providing sturdy, stable and durable qualities.
Folds flat for compact storage and travel.
A built-in swivel base for easy-viewing angle adjustments.
Silent 160mm fan of low power consumption and low noise ideal for notebook computers.
8-level adjustments for screen height and tilt for optimal viewing and good comfort.
Power source supports easily by the plug and play USB connection as a self-power mode.
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer