The new GlacialTech Cooling Pad is the best way to keep your laptop cool. In order to achieve the best cooling performance, GlacialTech redesigned SnowPad series cooling Pad in the title of N1/ H2 which is compatible with 17"and smaller notebook / computers to include a multi air inlet and ultra - silent fan for super air flow and gives best cooling performance. The USB-powered Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or in your lap. The SnowPad Series have high quality and full range metal mesh design that looks good in any home or office and allows fast and efficient heat dissipation. The mesh pattern can help it work more efficiently and smoothly while its back props the pad (and your notebook) up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position. The Anti-slip design ensures the notebook safety and prevents the notebook from sliding.
The N1 series provides 2 USB ports extender while in H2 series, it's power source supports easily by the plug and play USB connection as a self-power mode. The H2 series are ergonomically designed with patent, constructed with high-impact plastic material and it provides sturdy, stable and durable qualities. The H2 series is built in swivel base so that one can easily view the angle adjustments. The most attractive thing is it can be folded flat for compact storage and make your travel much easier. Both the series have silent 160mm fan of low power consumption which create low noise and which are ideal for notebook computers.
One might wonder how prolonged use of notebooks could effect on the upper thigh of the human. It can give first degree burns. Therefore, using laptop until it heats up would not only result in severe health disorder but can also damage the laptop in general. The tiny wirings and connections on the boards within the laptop are also sensitive to changes in temperature. Using the laptop for a long time after it is already heat up can cause these wirings and connections to melt could lead to the malfunctioning of the laptop.
This Snow Pad Series laptop cooling Pad from GlacialTech is solidly built and is very stable. In fact, it is the most attractive looking notebook stands/cooling pads that are available in the market with slim and smart design for notebook models.
For the convenience of the users, the SnowPad Series laptop cooling pad has ERGONOMIC design and is comfortable for long time use. The N1 & H2 series cooling pad comes in silver color.
Provides 2USB ports extender.
Compatible with 17"and smaller notebook computers.
Multi-air inlet and ultra-silent fan for super airflow and best cooling performance.
Silent 160mm fan with low power consumption and low noise.
Full range metal mesh allows fast and efficient heat dissipation.
Anti-slip rubbers prevent the notebook from sliding.
Ergonomically designed with patent, constructed with high-impact plastic material, providing sturdy, stable and durable qualities.
Folds flat for compact storage and travel.
A built-in swivel base for easy-viewing angle adjustments.
Silent 160mm fan of low power consumption and low noise ideal for notebook computers.
8-level adjustments for screen height and tilt for optimal viewing and good comfort.
Power source supports easily by the plug and play USB connection as a self-power mode.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X