Verbatim, the global leader in data storage technology, has just announced its new Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is now shipping to retailers nationwide. Designed to work with iPads, iPhones and other Bluetooth-enabled tablets with HID keyboard support, this thin, portable keyboard delivers a more familiar typing method to touchscreen users. By offering a quick and easy way to compose e-mails and other important documents on-the-go, the Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard enhances productivity and efficiency anywhere.
"The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is all about giving our customers the freedom to be mobile," said Ron Hanafin, Verbatim Product Manager, Accessories & Peripherals. "For on-the-go business professionals, for students working on a late-night term paper at the local coffee shop or for the everyday lifestyle blogger, this portable accessory is the perfect travel companion."
Plus, users can play, pause and control iTunes music directly from the keyboard's media console, and the Enhanced Smart Keys offer a simpler way to cut, copy, paste and undo. The low profile, soft-touch keys provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing, while remaining virtually silent.
Additionally, the Ultra-Slim Keyboard's built-in rechargeable power source eliminates the need for constant battery charging and replacement, and is easily replenished via a USB-to-computer or wall-charger connection.
The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard comes with a sleek case for greater freedom and mobility, making it the ideal carrying and travel companion.
Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and any tablet with HID keyboard support and Bluetooth connectivity
Ultra-compact design for maximum portability
Media console- Includes enhanced volume and digital music controls
Enhanced Function Keys- New, easy-to-use function keys for cut, copy, paste and undo and more
Built-in rechargeable battery
Low profile, soft-touch keys
Verbatim's Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is available now at NewEgg for just $49.99.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications