Verbatim, the global leader in data storage technology, has just announced its new Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is now shipping to retailers nationwide. Designed to work with iPads, iPhones and other Bluetooth-enabled tablets with HID keyboard support, this thin, portable keyboard delivers a more familiar typing method to touchscreen users. By offering a quick and easy way to compose e-mails and other important documents on-the-go, the Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard enhances productivity and efficiency anywhere.
"The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is all about giving our customers the freedom to be mobile," said Ron Hanafin, Verbatim Product Manager, Accessories & Peripherals. "For on-the-go business professionals, for students working on a late-night term paper at the local coffee shop or for the everyday lifestyle blogger, this portable accessory is the perfect travel companion."
Plus, users can play, pause and control iTunes music directly from the keyboard's media console, and the Enhanced Smart Keys offer a simpler way to cut, copy, paste and undo. The low profile, soft-touch keys provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing, while remaining virtually silent.
Additionally, the Ultra-Slim Keyboard's built-in rechargeable power source eliminates the need for constant battery charging and replacement, and is easily replenished via a USB-to-computer or wall-charger connection.
The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard comes with a sleek case for greater freedom and mobility, making it the ideal carrying and travel companion.
Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and any tablet with HID keyboard support and Bluetooth connectivity
Ultra-compact design for maximum portability
Media console- Includes enhanced volume and digital music controls
Enhanced Function Keys- New, easy-to-use function keys for cut, copy, paste and undo and more
Built-in rechargeable battery
Low profile, soft-touch keys
Verbatim's Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is available now at NewEgg for just $49.99.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now