Verbatim, the global leader in data storage technology, has just announced its new Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is now shipping to retailers nationwide. Designed to work with iPads, iPhones and other Bluetooth-enabled tablets with HID keyboard support, this thin, portable keyboard delivers a more familiar typing method to touchscreen users. By offering a quick and easy way to compose e-mails and other important documents on-the-go, the Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard enhances productivity and efficiency anywhere.
"The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is all about giving our customers the freedom to be mobile," said Ron Hanafin, Verbatim Product Manager, Accessories & Peripherals. "For on-the-go business professionals, for students working on a late-night term paper at the local coffee shop or for the everyday lifestyle blogger, this portable accessory is the perfect travel companion."
Plus, users can play, pause and control iTunes music directly from the keyboard's media console, and the Enhanced Smart Keys offer a simpler way to cut, copy, paste and undo. The low profile, soft-touch keys provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing, while remaining virtually silent.
Additionally, the Ultra-Slim Keyboard's built-in rechargeable power source eliminates the need for constant battery charging and replacement, and is easily replenished via a USB-to-computer or wall-charger connection.
The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard comes with a sleek case for greater freedom and mobility, making it the ideal carrying and travel companion.
Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and any tablet with HID keyboard support and Bluetooth connectivity
Ultra-compact design for maximum portability
Media console- Includes enhanced volume and digital music controls
Enhanced Function Keys- New, easy-to-use function keys for cut, copy, paste and undo and more
Built-in rechargeable battery
Low profile, soft-touch keys
Verbatim's Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is available now at NewEgg for just $49.99.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti