Verbatim, the global leader in data storage technology, has just announced its new Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is now shipping to retailers nationwide. Designed to work with iPads, iPhones and other Bluetooth-enabled tablets with HID keyboard support, this thin, portable keyboard delivers a more familiar typing method to touchscreen users. By offering a quick and easy way to compose e-mails and other important documents on-the-go, the Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard enhances productivity and efficiency anywhere.
"The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is all about giving our customers the freedom to be mobile," said Ron Hanafin, Verbatim Product Manager, Accessories & Peripherals. "For on-the-go business professionals, for students working on a late-night term paper at the local coffee shop or for the everyday lifestyle blogger, this portable accessory is the perfect travel companion."
Plus, users can play, pause and control iTunes music directly from the keyboard's media console, and the Enhanced Smart Keys offer a simpler way to cut, copy, paste and undo. The low profile, soft-touch keys provide a crisp, responsive feel when typing, while remaining virtually silent.
Additionally, the Ultra-Slim Keyboard's built-in rechargeable power source eliminates the need for constant battery charging and replacement, and is easily replenished via a USB-to-computer or wall-charger connection.
The Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard comes with a sleek case for greater freedom and mobility, making it the ideal carrying and travel companion.
Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and any tablet with HID keyboard support and Bluetooth connectivity
Ultra-compact design for maximum portability
Media console- Includes enhanced volume and digital music controls
Enhanced Function Keys- New, easy-to-use function keys for cut, copy, paste and undo and more
Built-in rechargeable battery
Low profile, soft-touch keys
Verbatim's Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is available now at NewEgg for just $49.99.
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- The Last of US 2 being co-written by Westworld writer
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand