SmoothCreations & TheTechLounge Announce Toys for Tots Raffle and Fundraiser
Enter to win one of over 80 prizes, including a customized high-end PC gaming system, by donating generously to our Toys for Tots Raffle and Fundraiser.
Medford, Oregon and San Antonio, TX - December 16, 2008 - SmoothCreations and TheTechLounge, with a host of other supporting partners, today announce their Toys for Tots Raffle and Fundraiser.
Today we will be launching a raffle designed to raise money to purchase toys for under-privileged children in North America. For every $5 you donate, you will receive one chance to win over 80 prizes, including the Grand Prize: a custom-made, hand-painted SmoothCreations PC gaming system, equipped with some of the latest high performance gear on the market. Donations will be made via PayPal on TheTechLounge. For more information about how to donate and for a full list of prizes, please visit: http://www.thetechlounge.com/toysfortots.php.
United by a purpose. Inspiring hope. Determined to make a difference.
In these tough economic times, we would like to give some sense of hope to those less fortunate. Our communities need us now more than ever, and we can't do it without you. Every bit helps, so please donate whatever you can afford to help us reach our goal of $25,000.
The promotion begins December 1, 2008 and ends on December 31, 2008. All proceeds will be donated to Toys for Tots.
Smooth Creations was founded by Jim "Smooth" Saling in 1999. Smooth has over 15 years of experience in the automotive finishing industry. During that time, Smooth's work has gained national attention from many media outlets. He has been called on to design and create custom paint jobs for high-end sports cars (among the best, he's painted a Lamborghini Diablo, Dodge Viper, many muscle cars and multiple hot rods that were featured in national calendars). When Hollywood comes looking for a custom-designed PC, they look no further than Smooth. Jay Leno and Steven Spielberg are among those that have commissioned the work of SmoothCreations. When he was introduced to the high-end computer industry by a friend, it was the perfect match. Now the power users of the computing world can get a custom designed, hand-painted "Smooth Creation" to match their interests, hobbies and even mood. No design is out of reach for Smooth, and it shows. For further information about SmoothCreations, visit: http://www.smoothcreations.com.
TheTechLounge was founded by Kurtis Kronk and Brian Kristensen in 2003 with the mission of helping consumers make well-informed purchasing decisions through in-depth articles, comparison tests and product reviews. All areas of technology are covered, from consumer electronics to computer hardware. Products are thoroughly tested by our expert staff and reviews cover everything from style to features to performance. For further information about TheTechLounge, visit: http://www.thetechlounge.com
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system