Leading global motherboard and graphics card maker MSI today announces the release of the N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC and N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics cards. The two graphics cards feature the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti chipset with 448 CUDA cores and 1280MB of 320-bit GDDR5 high-speed graphics memory. The N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card supports MSI's exclusive Triple Overvoltage and 6+1 Phase PWM design. The greatly improved overclocking potential and stability increases overclocking performance by up to 29%.
The acclaimed Twin Frozr III system is used for cooling and features not only twin 8cm Propeller Blade fans for 20% more air flow but also 8mm SuperPipe technology. Fan noise of just 30dB at full load provides gamers with the quietest user experience, while MSI Military Class II components are used to guarantee the highest quality and stability. For gamers seeking overclocking potential, cooling and stability, the N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card offers the perfect choice.
Power Edition Architecture Boosts Overclocking Potential by 29%
The N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card retains the Power Edition architecture with enhanced 6+1 phase PWM design to ensure stability during overclocking. Triple Overvoltage with Afterburner support means that GPU/Memory/PLL voltages can be adjusted to unleash the graphics card's full potential and allow its overclocking capability up to 29%.
Twin Frozr III Cooling is a Stealthy 30dB under Full Load
The MSI N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics card features MSI's exclusive Twin Frozr III dual-fan cooling solution and MSI's innovative Propeller Blade technology boosts airflow by 20% compared to conventional fans. The dual 8cm temperature-controlled fans, SuperPipe technology, nickel-plated copper base and high-density cooling fans all work together to ensure maximum heat dissipation within the shortest amount of time! Noise is a stealthy 30dB when the graphics card is under full load, providing gamers with the quietest user experience.
Premium Military Class II Components
MSI Military Class II components represent the highest in quality and stability. The military-grade components used for the N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition graphics cards include Hi-C Cap with Tantalum for more precise power management, Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) for 30% more power and Solid CAP with up to 10 years of service life.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller