PNY Technologies is considered a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier of memory upgrade modules launched the HP v112b tiny USB Flash Drive, adding a new USB Flash drive to its HP line-up the v112b, which is a tiny but elegantly designed drive. The drive comes in a shiny translucent sapphire blue casing with wavy design to help get a better grip. It comes with a cap, which also features the same wavy design, continuing the body design when closed. The design makes it water resistant, and it is also resistant to mechanical shocks. The COB packaging helps achieve such a small size.
A lanyard hold at the far end lets you tie it to a keychain, purse, belt, etc. Plug and play functionality lets you use the drive in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above. Being a very tiny drive has its advantages, giving the drive ultra-portability. The small size and weight also makes it convenient to take it wherever you go to share your digital documents, pictures, video clips and music files.
Storage Capacities: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
Dimensions: 28mm (L) x 15.9 mm (W) x 9.6 mm (H)
Weight: 4.98 g
Interface: USB 2.0
Read Speed: For 2 GB/4 GB/8 GB up to 14 MB/s; for 16 GB/32 GB up to 18 MB/s
Write Speed: For 2 GB/4 GB/8 GB up to 4 MB/s; for 16 GB/32 GB up to 8 MB/s
Warranty: 2 years
Latest News Posts
- ESPN could be sold as a standalone service, but not anytime soon
- Military trying to figure out how to stop drones used as IEDs
- White House responds to online Edward Snowden pardon petition
- Expert expresses concern that robots could wipe out mankind
- Acer announces Windows 10-powered products for back-to-school season
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets