PNY Technologies is considered a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier of memory upgrade modules launched the HP v112b tiny USB Flash Drive, adding a new USB Flash drive to its HP line-up the v112b, which is a tiny but elegantly designed drive. The drive comes in a shiny translucent sapphire blue casing with wavy design to help get a better grip. It comes with a cap, which also features the same wavy design, continuing the body design when closed. The design makes it water resistant, and it is also resistant to mechanical shocks. The COB packaging helps achieve such a small size.
A lanyard hold at the far end lets you tie it to a keychain, purse, belt, etc. Plug and play functionality lets you use the drive in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above. Being a very tiny drive has its advantages, giving the drive ultra-portability. The small size and weight also makes it convenient to take it wherever you go to share your digital documents, pictures, video clips and music files.
Storage Capacities: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
Dimensions: 28mm (L) x 15.9 mm (W) x 9.6 mm (H)
Weight: 4.98 g
Interface: USB 2.0
Read Speed: For 2 GB/4 GB/8 GB up to 14 MB/s; for 16 GB/32 GB up to 18 MB/s
Write Speed: For 2 GB/4 GB/8 GB up to 4 MB/s; for 16 GB/32 GB up to 8 MB/s
Warranty: 2 years
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20