Lenovo, today announced the IdeaCentre Q180 - a consumer desktop PC no larger than a paperback book, yet powerful enough to turn a digital TV into a multimedia hub for enjoying music, videos, games, web browsing and more.
"With the IdeaCentre Q180, we upped our game in the compact PC category," said Nick Reynolds, executive director, Product Group Marketing, Lenovo. "Featuring the latest HD Graphics and Blu-ray 3D playback, the Q180 enables consumers to change the way they enjoy multimedia and the Web in their living room at an affordable price point."
Compact Size, Complete Entertainment
Light weight and similar in size to a paperback novel -- just 22 mm thick - the world's smallest production PC still packs a punch and comes with the latest technology. Along with an Intel Atom dual core processor, up to 4GB DDR3 memory, 750GB HDD storage or 128GB SSD storage and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, the Q180 also comes equipped with a VESA Mount that allows flexible fitting anywhere in the home including the back of most HDTVs and monitors.
Home Movie and Theatre Companion
Featuring great multi-media support, the Q180 comes with Full HD 1080p output, including a Blu-ray drive1, 7.1 channel surround sound, Blu-ray 3D and DirectX11 support to help create an authentic movie ambiance and state-of-the-art home-theater experience right in the living room. It also features fast USB 3.0 file transfer support, VGA and HDMI out ports, and S/PDIF connectivity for your HDTV and sound system.
Compact Wireless Keyboard
The IdeaCentre Q180 also comes with a latest generation Lenovo wireless backlit handheld keyboard1, which can fit snuggly in the palm of your hand. From the comfort of a sofa, users can do just about anything via this multimedia control wirelessly, including adjusting surround sound settings, selecting HD movies or simply surfing the Web on the Q180.
Pricing and Availability
The IdeaCentre Q180 will be available November 22 on Lenovo.com starting at $349. For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- 'Jurassic World' director hints at open-source dino future
- 'Tron' actor gives up on prospect of more films
- New mod transforms GTA V into a RPG, thanks to modder Logic Spawn
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth