OCZ Technology Group Introduces New Flex EX Performance Memory Series
Including the World's Fastest Flexible Designed Air or Water Cooled DDR2 4GB Kit Available
Sunnyvale, CA-December 16, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the Flex EX memory series, featuring breakneck speeds demanded by enthusiasts in an updated compact form factor to maximize memory configurations on your motherboard. These premium high-density modules operate at incredibly fast DDR2 and DDR3 speeds to run the latest memory-intensive games and applications, and offer enthusiasts the thermal management necessary for the stability and performance on high-end gaming and overclocking systems.
Offering some of the industry's fastest modules to date, the Flex EX series encompasses the needs of enthusiasts, power users, and gamers with incredible frequencies up to DDR3-2000, and DDR2-1200 as the fastest DDR2 4GB kit available. The Flex EX Series has a specifically tailored configuration for all users to maximize the performance for all types of systems.
"Memory is the primary storage device of any modern computer system and defines how fast the CPU can access data," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "Density, frequency, and access latencies of the system memory are the critical factors for overall performance of any PC and that is where the new OCZ Flex Ex series sets new standards by providing the optimal combination of the three factors for any system architecture by offering unprecedented speed and latencies at 4GB density with advanced cooling options to enhance stability and performance in even the most demanding environments."
The OCZ Flex EX thermal management solution enables high-frequency memory to operate within an optimal balance of extreme speeds and low latencies without the high temperatures that inhibit or damage the module. Each Flex EX memory module features the integrated liquid injection system design which originated in the OCZ Flex XLC (Xtreme Liquid Convection) Series. This latest series was engineered with a "flexible" all-aluminum design to give enthusiasts the option to run the modules water-cooled or passively via the array of aluminum fins, and the concurrent use of both options promotes maximum heat dissipation.
The new Flex EX series will be initially available in these high-end solutions for gamers and overclockers utilizing water or passive cooling:
The Flex EX modules are optimized for the latest cutting-edge platforms and will be available in 4GB (2x2048MB) dual channel kits for ultimate bandwidth. As part of OCZ's line-up of premium memory, the Flex EX series is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller