Taiwan-based Genius, an international company in computer peripherals, announced the Eco friendly Genius DX Eco Mouse. Experience the most Eco friendly wireless mouse from Genius Blue Eye Family. The Genius DX Eco is battery-free, and helps contribute one own effort in environment protection.
Featuring a battery-free design, it has a built-in gold capacitor to expand rechargeable life up to 100,000 times, just a quick charge for 3 minutes and ready to use. The Genius BlueEye technology let one work virtually anywhere. Its bi-directional 2.4 GHz link works up to 15 meters away from the receiver, and is backed by anti-interference technology to ensure perfect working smoothness. Also available of four hot keys to access to previous/next page, flying scroll and dpi adjust between 800 and 1600 dpi. Plus its super mini receiver is easy for storage and prevents breakage.
For a High C/P value and Eco friendly mouse, there is nothing better than Genius DX-Eco. Start Protecting the environment with DX Eco Mouse. Backed by a 3 year warranty, the Genius DX-Eco mouse is available at a price of US $49.90.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines