Taiwan-based Genius, an international company in computer peripherals, announced the Eco friendly Genius DX Eco Mouse. Experience the most Eco friendly wireless mouse from Genius Blue Eye Family. The Genius DX Eco is battery-free, and helps contribute one own effort in environment protection.
Featuring a battery-free design, it has a built-in gold capacitor to expand rechargeable life up to 100,000 times, just a quick charge for 3 minutes and ready to use. The Genius BlueEye technology let one work virtually anywhere. Its bi-directional 2.4 GHz link works up to 15 meters away from the receiver, and is backed by anti-interference technology to ensure perfect working smoothness. Also available of four hot keys to access to previous/next page, flying scroll and dpi adjust between 800 and 1600 dpi. Plus its super mini receiver is easy for storage and prevents breakage.
For a High C/P value and Eco friendly mouse, there is nothing better than Genius DX-Eco. Start Protecting the environment with DX Eco Mouse. Backed by a 3 year warranty, the Genius DX-Eco mouse is available at a price of US $49.90.
Latest News Posts
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017