Taiwan-based Genius, an international company in computer peripherals, announced the Eco friendly Genius DX Eco Mouse. Experience the most Eco friendly wireless mouse from Genius Blue Eye Family. The Genius DX Eco is battery-free, and helps contribute one own effort in environment protection.
Featuring a battery-free design, it has a built-in gold capacitor to expand rechargeable life up to 100,000 times, just a quick charge for 3 minutes and ready to use. The Genius BlueEye technology let one work virtually anywhere. Its bi-directional 2.4 GHz link works up to 15 meters away from the receiver, and is backed by anti-interference technology to ensure perfect working smoothness. Also available of four hot keys to access to previous/next page, flying scroll and dpi adjust between 800 and 1600 dpi. Plus its super mini receiver is easy for storage and prevents breakage.
For a High C/P value and Eco friendly mouse, there is nothing better than Genius DX-Eco. Start Protecting the environment with DX Eco Mouse. Backed by a 3 year warranty, the Genius DX-Eco mouse is available at a price of US $49.90.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications